• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold - More Coming - Landi MPS Spring Special / $59 Shipped

I decided to build more $59 knives... this will be my "Spring Special"... having fun with it!

Natural are all gone.
1 left in black Micarta.
I will have more to follo
w.

John I just sent you an email about the last one. I will take it.

Thanks,
Rich

Last edited:
I am interested in the Chefs knife on instagram. Could you send me the specs and the price through private message here.
It would be most appreciated.
Mike J

dang...didn't know it was here...great knives....guess i will wait on the next special. as a female blade hound these were perfect...the natural/light micarta made my heart skip a beat....while i normally go for scandi's and saber...these were sexy.

dang...didn't know it was here...great knives....guess i will wait on the next special. as a female blade hound these were perfect...the natural/light micarta made my heart skip a beat....while i normally go for scandi's and saber...these were sexy.

Hi nannybear! I am loading a thread right now! Please stay tuned... orange g10 on orange kydex. If you want something different please let me know, and thank you!

Back