• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold or withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

E40

Gold Member
CONUS only, shipped by USPS, payment by PP G&S.
Time stamps in thread will govern order of eligibility - note you will take in thread followed by PM for payment information
I reserve the right to sell to who I choose - *See special note for Forum knife*.

Three 190120 Li'l Rattlers: All LNIT with tubes and buttons, never carried, out for pictures only
1 - Red Coral Canvas Micarta - $old
1 - Kingwood - withdrawn
1 - Smooth White Bone - withdrawn
IMG_2921 1.JPG IMG_2922 1.JPG

235120L in Mesquite - From CK, LNIT with tube, never carried, out for pictures - $old
IMG_2925 1.JPG IMG_2926 1.JPG

990118 in Burnt Orange Spring Field Bone - LNIT with tube, out for pictures only - $old
IMG_2923 1.JPG IMG_2924 1.JPG

2020 Forum Knife, Viper Swayback, stag covers - new, never carried, original plastic and box. I bought 2, keeping the one I liked best. *Special Note* - this will only be sold to a person with a paid membership to try and allow someone who is a member to have one that missed out on the initial offering. $old
IMG_2931 1.JPG IMG_2932 1.JPG IMG_2933 1.JPG IMG_2934 1.JPG

Last edited:
I’ll take the forum knife

Reactions: E40
I will take the Red Coral Canvas Micarta Little Rattler if it is still available, please.

Thanks for the pm, pp payment completed for Red Coral Canvas Micarta Little Rattler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back