• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Spydie Clearout (Air, Sliverax, Pingo Mod) + Pilar ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

toocool006

Gold Member
Hi y'all, I've got a few awesome knives I have to move along today.

All prices are PayPal G&S, shipped first class w/ tracking, what you see is what you pay. First to post “I’ll take it” or PM me the same gets dibs. Not looking for trades, CONUS only. Please PM me any questions so I can be sure you’ll be happy with what you’re getting.

Group Picture: REMOVED

Spyderco Gayle Bradley Air - $SOLD to killerloop killerloop

This little guy is immaculate. A beautiful gent's folder in M4 that's been discontinued for a while and hard to find. Sad to see this one go but I've found that I just can't get down with clipless and honestly it's just too nice for my low-rent butt to carry. Action is gorgeous, you can thumb-flick easily if you position right in your hand to have enough purchase (don't want to let this guy go flying!). Factory edge, only used to cut a few strings and paper test. Comes with box and papers, will ship with desiccant to make sure it arrives pristine.

Video: REMOVED

Spyderco Pingo - CF scales and thumbstud / choil mod - $SOLD to Mr. Whetstone Mr. Whetstone

This guy is awesome, scales and mods done by a BF member (who apparently showed his handiwork to Sal and got the thumbs up of approval from the man himself!) but have to move along again for the came clipless reason as the Air. The centering is a bit off - it's close to the scale but doesn't rub. The solid CF is lovely, and the thumbstuds make it a one-hander. My favorite part to be honest is the added choil which makes the grip much more secure and will keep the blade from accidentally closing on you. Has been sharpened. Comes in Pingo box, but no papers. One of a kind!

Spyderco Sliverax - lanyard tube removed - $SOLD to Jokkamofeenanay Jokkamofeenanay

The first of Paul Alexander's collabs and the first compression lock flipper. Packs a ton of edge into a beautiful shape when closed, love the lines on this guy but it's just more knife than I really need. The lanyard tube was removed by previous owner, but otherwise this thing is LNIB, factory edge, clean blade. Comes with box and papers.

CRKT Pilar - $SOLD to godzilla78 godzilla78

What can I say, it's a Pilar (this is the SS 8Cr13MoV version). Has seen some use, sharpened to a decent edge (I'm not a pro but it slices paper cleanly). Some snail trails on the handles and scratches on the blade. No box with this one, but will be packaged securely.

Also see my sig for a LNIB Sage 1 and a G10 Jester Sprint - let me know if you want to work out a package deal for any combination of blades!

Last edited:
Nice vid on that Pingo! I did the mod, and Sal and Eric were impressed when I showed them, but Sal also shook his head and said "but we put so much work into ensuring that couldn't be opened one-handed!"

Nice vid on that Pingo! I did the mod, and Sal and Eric were impressed when I showed them, but Sal also shook his head and said "but we put so much work into ensuring that couldn't be opened one-handed!"

Poor Sal to have all his hard work undone by such a fishface as yourself :D:D

I really enjoyed my time with this piece and the effort you put into the work really shows. Seriously am sad to see this one go but you know how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back