• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold, Thanks Guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, today I am selling these knives. Doing a little spring cleaning of the collection.
I am looking for money transactions only no trades please.
I prefer to use PayPal but willing to do money orders to suit the ones that don't use PayPal.
I am willing to ship over seas but you as the buyer are responsible for the knife once it leaves my hands and we will work out the extra shipping cost.
If you buy more than one knife at a time we can work some type of deal out.

All these prices include the knife in a USPS Priority flat rate box shipping and Paypal fees.
The first to reply with in this thread and then follow up with a pm gets it.
All knives come in original boxes/tubes and original wax paper.
Pictures and descriptions below.

Thanks for looking.

Item No. 07188. TB622004 Dam, Case/Tony Bose Damascus Muskrat. This knife has only left the pouch to be fondled and pictures taken. It has never cut anything and still carries the factory edge. Price:$ 215=SPF

GEC 852213EO Great blade, never used it has been sharpend by previous owner. Price $70-=Sold

GEC 153213EOSLT Never used only carried a few times, has been sharpened by me. Price $50=SOLD

Queen 2010 Forum Knife, used lightly, never been sharpened by me, has been sharpened by previous owner. Price $75= Sold

GEC 15113STL Charlow, great knife, carried a few times, has been sharpened by me. $75=SOLD

First one to type what knife they want gets it. Just leave me a visitor message on my page. or email me at firefreak9763@aol.com make sure you put what knife you want in the title.

Last edited:
I'll take the 85 if you're willing to ship to Canada.
Email and pm inbound

Item No. 07188. TB622004 Dam, Case/Tony Bose Damascus Muskrat. This knife has only left the pouch to be fondled and pictures taken. It has never cut anything and still carries the factory edge. Price:$ 215

I will take if available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back