• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold - Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox79

Gold Member
Up for sale are 3 knives below.

first “I’ll take it” post followed up by a PM requesting my email for PayPal gets the knife. US shipping only. All prices include fees and USPS priority mail in a small flat rate box. PayPal G&S only.

1. GEC 92 Tidioute Cutlery in Antique Calico Jigged Bone. This was #46 of 100 from the TSA Knives SFO. This is my best 92 out of 3. Fit and finish is perfect and the walk and talk is excellent. BNIT with factory oil on it. Asking $old

2. GEC 92 Tidioute Cutlery in Elderberry Peach Seed Jigged Bone. I had my dealer hand pick this one with dark covers. Blades are centered. No issues that I could find. Standard GEC quality. BNIT with factory oil on it. Asking $old

3. GEC 92 Northfield in Antique Goldenrod Smooth Camel Bone. Knife is perfect except I feel the secondary blade favors the pile side a bit. No rubbing and because of the nail nick placement you push the blade away from the liner when opening so you won’t have rubbing in the future. BNIT with factory oil on it. Asking $old

Last edited:
Pm responded to.

92 elderberry is SOLD to jwh720.

Last edited:
92 camel bone is $old to nemrac72k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back