• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All sold. Thx BF’s

Hey BF’s

https://imgur.com/a/9ry4QHa

2 For Sale/trade. First “I’ll take it” gets it. Please PM all offers/question. PayPal G&S only. USPS Priority shipping with signature confirmation. Prompt payment expected. Trades: Giantmouse Ace Riv Titanium.

Spyderco Spydiechef $Sold. Lightly used & disassembled. Functions flawlessly even though not the CQI version. Only selling because I purchased a Liong Mah Kuf v2 making the Spydiechef redundant.

Spyderco Advocate SOLD. Lightly used, but mostly just flipped a lot and disassembled. Functions flawlessly even though not the CQI version. I’ve flipped this a lot and cleaned, there is no deformation on the washers. Good to go. Custom deep carry clip included. I can include the original clip or similar if requested. Only selling because I have a Viper Orso on the way which I think will take the Advocates place.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'll take the chef

Please send PayPal info.

Edit: Funds Sent

Last edited:
Thanks fellas. I got you guys all boxed up. I will drop off at the post office Monday. I will provide tracking info as soon as I have it.

thanks

I have a Viper Orso on the way which I think will take the Advocates place.

Boy was I wrong about the Orso. I just received it in the mail and I like the Advocate better straight up.

The action, fit/finish, and quality control were all good. The detent is really hard and isn’t the least bit fidgety. The Orso is being returned.

Back