• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD TY) Spyderco, Civivi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
Please PM any questions,comments or offers. I prefer to leave the thread for "I'll take it." Payments are Paypal G&S and prices are shipped and insured to you. Your responsible for knowing your local laws. Thanks for taking a look.
Ken

1. CIVIVI McKenna.
I bought this from an online retailer. Just got it in the mail today. Excellent condition, Solid lock up, blade centered and "drop shutty." Before I took it out of the bag I realized it is too small for me. Has everything, box,zipper pouch,papers and cleaning cloth. Never even cut paper.
SOLD shipped/insured to you. (Paypal G&S)
civmckenna1.jpeg civivimckenna2.jpeg civivi mckenna3.jpeg civivimckenna4.jpeg civivimckenna5.jpeg

2. Spyderco Advocate.
Picked this up from the exchange a few weeks ago. It is the original model (pre CQI), however there is no problems with the action. Upon receiving it I disassembled it and there are no issues or problems. Blade is centered, locks up tight and shakes shut,no grinding and smooth on opening/closing. Previous owner put a very nice edge on it. Has box,and papers. I have a video showing the action and will gladly email or text to you, just pm me your info. I prefer the spydiechef and simply have no need for this. SOLD(paypal G&S) which is what I paid so I'll be out the shipping and insurance.

advoc2.jpeg advocate1.jpeg advoc3.jpeg advoc4.jpeg advoc5.jpeg

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Send me the advocate. Payment sent. Thank you.

Last edited:
Advocate Sold, Thank you.

E eaglepowers : The mckenna was pending via a PM an hour ago but payment has not been received.
I'm going to give him an hour to pay. If not I'll reach out to you via email. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back