• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(ALL SOLD) Used PM2/Set of Putnam scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auglaize117

Gold Member
Platinum Member
I have for sale today a used PM2 in 20CV, with tan scales and black blade and blade lynch deep carry clip (comes with original as well). I got this new off the forum and carried and used it for the past month. No scratches in the blade coating, but it shows some faded spots from use. The scales have some staining (from dirty hands) that I have not tried to remove. The blade has also been sharpened and is razor sharp, but ill be the first to admit I'm not the best at sharpening these super steels. I basically put a 20 degree per side edge on it with my diamond stones, stropped, and called it a day. Saying that the blade is centered the action isn't drop shut yet, but has broken in nicely from use. I mainly used this as a knife at work and the staining and dulling of the blade came from cutting up rubber conveyor belting, so no hard use, just use. To be honest I've listed every single faulty detail I can think of about this knife, but it literally got a months worth of opening boxes and cutting some rubber.
Asking $120 Paypal/shipped priority

Next is a set of brand new Allen Putnam scales in black Lenin micarta. Also got these off the forum. Never installed, just sat in the baggy. Asking $40 paypal/shipped.
**take both for $150**
First ill take it followed by PM gets its.

20200901_145230.jpg 20200901_145218.jpg 20200901_145203.jpg 20200901_145147.jpg 20200901_145123.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back