• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD Zero Tolerance 452CF, 562, 770, 550, 804

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScooterG

You mean Ireland? Yeah, it’s mine.
See link near bottom of post for additional pictures.

1) $175 SOLD 0562 ORBLK - CTS204P - Add the copper scale on for $SOLD
Factory edge but has seen some light use and carry. Great lockup/action. If you want the scale, I can leave patina'd as is or clean it up with a lemon wedge & salt.
IMG-1380.jpg

IMG-1384.jpg

2) $150 SOLD 0452CF
Has a deep carry clip and the factory clip. Very light use and carry. Factory edge. Mostly just flipped this one on the porch.
IMG-1385.jpg

3) $175 SOLD 0840CF
Very light use and carry. Factory edge is still very sharp. There is wear on the coating...it shows use easily.
IMG-1393.jpg

IMG-1394.jpg

4) $150 SOLD 0550 Gen 1
I'm the 2nd owner and have not carried or used. I don't see signs either, but please check pics. Action on the knife is great.
IMG-1389.jpg

IMG-1390.jpg

5) $115 SOLD 0770CFM390
This was used by a previous owner and is dull. Not sure if it's the factory edge or not. Looks to be in really good condition other than that.
IMG-1397.jpg

ADDITIONAL PICTURES:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/hS376nN
(postimage jumbles the pictures in the album up...let me know if you need help). Will gladly send more upon request. Please send a PM.

The first "I'll take it" will have first rights. Can be here or via PM. If you post here, also send me a PM confirming you will be able to pay within the next 2 hours.

All knives in this thread will be shipped via USPS Priority with Insurance. Payment should be made via PayPal Goods & Services unless otherwise agreed to. US Only. No trades please.

Last edited:
See link near bottom of post for additional pictures.

1) $175 SOLD 0562 ORBLK - CTS204P - Add the copper scale on for $SOLD
Factory edge but has seen some light use and carry. Great lockup/action. If you want the scale, I can leave patina'd as is or clean it up with a lemon wedge & salt.
IMG-1380.jpg

IMG-1384.jpg

2) $150 0452CF
Has a deep carry clip and the factory clip. Very light use and carry. Factory edge. Mostly just flipped this one on the porch.
IMG-1385.jpg

3) $175 SOLD 0840CF
Very light use and carry. Factory edge is still very sharp. There is wear on the coating...it shows use easily.
IMG-1393.jpg

IMG-1394.jpg

4) $150 SOLD 0550 Gen 1
I'm the 2nd owner and have not carried or used. I don't see signs either, but please check pics. Action on the knife is great.
IMG-1389.jpg

IMG-1390.jpg

5) $115 0770CFM390
This was used by a previous owner and is dull. Not sure if it's the factory edge or not. Looks to be in really good condition other than that.
IMG-1397.jpg

ADDITIONAL PICTURES:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/hS376nN
(postimage jumbles the pictures in the album up...let me know if you need help). Will gladly send more upon request. Please send a PM.

The first "I'll take it" will have first rights. Can be here or via PM. If you post here, also send me a PM confirming you will be able to pay within the next 2 hours.

All knives in this thread will be shipped via USPS Priority with Insurance. Payment should be made via PayPal Goods & Services unless otherwise agreed to. US Only. No trades please.

if whoever got the 562 with the copper scale wants to let the orange scale go, pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back