• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD

I am having to sell off my fixed blade collection. College and books are more important than hanging on to my collection at this point in my life All knives are brand new, never sharpened or carried,unless otherwise stated, but will come without boxes. A few of the knives do not have sheaths, so they will go rather cheaply. it would only allow me to add 10 pictures, if listed knives are not shown, please email me and I will send all the pics you want NO TRADES. I will ship with a tracking number and pay for shipping myself. email me at mstyler14@gmail.com

Prices are flexible,

knives include

Lionsteel m2, blade has scratches from evening bevels; $60
DPX hest milspec, Niolox, $80

Last edited:
I am having to sell off my fixed blade collection. College and books are more important than hanging on to my collection at this point in my life All knives are brand new, never sharpened or carried,unless otherwise stated, but will come without boxes. A few of the knives do not have sheaths, so they will go rather cheaply. it would only allow me to add 10 pictures, if listed knives are not shown, please email me and I will send all the pics you want NO TRADES. I will ship with a tracking number and pay for shipping myself. email me at mstyler14@gmail.com

knives include

Lionsteel m4, m390 steel; $100
Giantmouse gmf2 m390 steel;110
Kabar BK17; $40
Esee 3; 40
Kabar Globetrotter, no sheath, 35
White river knives GTI3, CPMs35vn with birth card;$130
Steelwill gekko 1510, m390; $140
Fox knives Njall, m390, bevels slightly off' $80
Lionsteel m2, blade has scratches from evening bevels; $60
DPX hest milspec, Niolox, $80
White river knives Caper G10 CPM s30vwith birth card; $120
Enzo elver d2; $60
Tops tex Creek; $70
Smith and sons Brave, D2 with birthcard; $120
BRKT Gunner, A2, No Sheath, $60
Kabar bk14 with TKC G10 Scales and AZ welke kydex sheath; $60
Benchmade Hidden canyon skinner' s30v; $80
Steelwill cager 1410 D2; $50
Benchmade hidden canyon hunter, no sheath; $50
ZT 0180 Vandis 4 extra; $150
Bradford g3 n690; $90
Lionsteel m5, Sleipner; $120
Bradford G4, G10; $110
Spyderco Street beat, micarta; $130
Sorry, posted before i was ready, all updated

Sent you an E-mail at the address you provided. My gold membership just ran out so I am fairly sure I can't PM right now. Let me know if you get it.

FUNDS sent for M4. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Back