1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

All sold.

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives for sale' started by abbazaba, Mar 18, 2018.

1. abbazaba

abbazaba Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 30, 2015
    All prices PP G&S with shipping included. Will go by timestamp but reserve the right to sell to whom I choose. I will only ship to your Paypal address on the transaction. Be sure to check the box "Do you need this item to be shipped?" before you click submit payment. Know your knife laws. No trades.

Brand new in box Large Inkosi plain purchased from authorized retailer. Only taken out for inspection and pictures. $OLD insured with signature Priority TYD.

Small Sebenza 21 plain user. Pretty uniform wear on the handles, has been sharpened to a near mirror but gets a little wider near the tip. Lanyard was cut off. Comes with all accessories. $OLD shipped Priority TYD.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Spyderco, Benchmade and ZT for sale here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/spyderco-benchmade-zt.1561594/

Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
    bhyde likes this.
  2. Glock Guy

Glock Guy Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 28, 2012
    I'll take the Large Inkosi, per our PM. Thanks again, and payment is coming shortly!

3. abbazaba

Oct 30, 2015
    Price drop.

4. mgray34

mgray34 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 5, 2014
    PM Sent.

5. abbazaba

Oct 30, 2015
    Sm Sebenza sold.