• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD

All knives will ship USPS tracked/insured CONUS only. Prices shown are G/S, I'll eat the fees.
Email with any questions/offers. I'm pretty good about checking every hour or so.

NO TRADES

Google Drive link for more pictures: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1U8FB9M-uHAKJu0QYZe0oXevRh_3ki50z

I tried to get as much detail on each knife as possible.

I'll take $5 off if you buy more than one knife.

Cold Steel Talwar 4" - $̶6̶0̶ SOLD
2comtyp.jpg

USED AND ABUSED! CTS-XHP blade, G10 scales. Second (?) owner. Used it like they do in the videos. Edge is chipped and nicked in several places. Must have been wearing the wrong khaki shorts. Blade could be sharpened out by someone who knows what they're doing (not me). G10 is filed down under the clip so it would stop DESTROYING my jeans. Will keep and continue to destroy things with it if it doesn't sell.

Zero Tolerance 0303 - $̶2̶0̶0̶ SOLD
120mj4l.jpg

Original owner. S30V blade, G10 scale, titanium lock side. Flag anodized Ti lock side by USA Made Blade. Carried off an on, has sat in the drawer for over a year. Used, not abused. Could use a sharpening. No nicks/chips. Wear on the pocket clip. Torsion spring bar rattles because the jelly dried out. No longer produced.

Zero Tolerance 0630 - $̶1̶2̶0̶ SOLD
22gmrn.jpg

USED AND ABUSED! Original owner. S35VN blade, carbon fiber scale from a 0620CF, bronze splatter camo anodized titanium lock side by USA Made Blade. Carried heavily for a couple years. Blade needs some work, several chips and nicks. Action is smooth. No longer produced.

Spyderco Matriarch 2 W BK - $̶7̶0̶ SOLD
5ea0wl.jpg

Second (?) owner. VG10 blade, FRN scales. Carried for years. Scales just replaced with new ones from an Endura, the old ones were damaged from using it as a bottle opener. Hardware is pocket worn and the clip has a little bit of wear. Comes in the original box with all the foam, paperwork, and bag. It's only been used to open letters.

Spyderco Lil Matriarch - $̶5̶0̶ SOLD
2ywd539.jpg

Orignal owner. VG10 blade, FRN scales. Carried for years. Used ONE TIME to cut a zip tie, thus the wear on the very tip of the blade. Wear on the pocket clip. Will probably keep it if it doesn't sell right away. No longer produced.

CRKT M16-13SFG - $̶1̶5̶ SOLD
2zr14qa.jpg

Used. Won in the same mixed box police auction as the SAK. In good shape.
WILL NOT SELL ALONE, ONLY COMBINED WITH ANOTHER KNIFE.

Last edited:
Z̶T̶ ̶0̶6̶3̶0̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶S̶P̶F̶.̶ ̶

ZT 0630 is SOLD.

Last edited:
Z̶T̶ ̶0̶3̶0̶3̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶S̶P̶F̶.̶

ZT 0303 is SOLD.

Last edited:
T̶a̶l̶w̶a̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶S̶P̶F̶.̶

Talwar is SOLD to Sfotex.

Last edited:
Back