• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALL SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

crocogator106

Gold Member
Got a few items for sale. Trying to get some funds up for a fishing trip so no trades please. Fees and shipping included. Both items have been used and carried and are not brand new but they are in excellent condition. I can provide more pictures if necessary. Lower 48 US sales only please. Thanks for looking!

Muzzle brake lantern with blue trit. The finish is Titanium Fallout Blue. These are custom made in Hawaii by Iven Hamilton. He is known as Bullaculla on IG and these are very hard to get. This style is no longer being made but was $135 new. You really have to be quick on the trigger to score one.
$OLD.
IMG_0892.jpg IMG_0893 (1).jpg

Next up is a Titanium Keybar with distressed American flag design. Includes all the extras screws, orings and washers. Also includes a keybar driver/prybar and extra deep carry clip. $OLD
IMG_0889.jpg IMG_0890.jpg IMG_0891.jpg

CRK Hawk Clip includes clip and extra screw. $OLD
IMG_0897.jpg IMG_0898.jpg IMG_0899.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in both possibly. Any pics of the tritium in the dark? Thanks.

I'm interested in both possibly. Any pics of the tritium in the dark? Thanks.
Sure I'll post one when I get home this evening. It glows great though. I just shipped it back and had a new vial put in it about 2 months ago so its bright!

Whoa. Wait a minute. Thought I was in front of him? I could be wrong but, I was just waiting for a pic to confirm the tritium lit up.

Whoa. Wait a minute. Thought I was in front of him? I could be wrong but, I was just waiting for a pic to confirm the tritium lit up.
You said "I'm interested in both possibly." not I'll take it or them. Sorry for any confusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back