• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

sbh06

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I am selling a couple of knives that don't seem to get carried, so I'm sending them off to somehow who will use them. Prices listed are via Paypal goods and services with USPS priority shipping to US only please. Buyer is responsible for knife laws in your location. Please post "I will take it" and/or contact via PM for payment info or questions. If you email, please include your BladeForums user name.

Benchmade Bugout that I bought brand new and pocketed about a half dozen times but used little. Blade is centered well with even grinds and factory edge. Comes with box and baggie. $old.

KnifeCenter exclusive Spyderco Para 3 smooth G10 CruWear with short black MXG deep carry clip. Carried a few times, but has cut very little. Centering is perfect and nice even bevels on the blade with factory edge. $old.

Knifeworks exclusive Spyderco PM2 in 204P. Blade is centered well with even grinds and factory edge. Comes with deep carry MXG clip. $old.

mqdJOFU.jpg

z69UKE1.jpg

i1j0H1Y.jpg

FEkaQOI.jpg

bS48VBJ.jpg

El3pGqn.jpg

tmf5jBK.jpg

Z5qrkML.jpg

7RqSZWB.jpg

Last edited:
Bugout is sold

Last edited:
(email address deleted) thanks

Sent you a request via Paypal and sent you an email as well. You can delete your email address if you want to to minimize bot mining.

Back