• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox79

Gold Member
No trades. Shipping in the US only. Only PayPal accepted. All prices include fees and priority shipping in a flat rate box.

first “I’ll take it” post followed by a PM requesting my PayPal email gets the knife. If you have questions feel free to PM me and I’ll respond.

1. 892309 melon whittler in 2nd cut jig burnt stag. Serialized #15 of 50. I’m the second owner. Previous owner was the original owner. He stated he sharpened the blades and lightly carried it. Doesn’t appear to have cut much as all the etched are still strong. “PPP” model. Pics show heavy mineral oil application that I applied for storage. Splitback construction. Asking Sold

2. 613409 Congress in 2nd cut jig burnt stag. Serialized #36 of 50. I’m the second owner. Previous owner was the original owner. This knife is brand new and has never been carried or used. Half stops on all blades. All blades have good snap. Etches are all strong. Previous owner stored with ren wax on all blades. Asking $OLD

3. 381315 Grinling whittler in burnt stag. I’m the second owner. Previous owner was the original owner. This knife is brand new and has never been carried or used. All three blades have been professionally sharpened by the Apostle P. I have stored this knife with mineral oil on all blades. Splitback construction. Main blade has three small rub marks from how tight the blades are packed into the handle. Asking $OLD

Last edited:
  1. I'll be pleased to take 1. 892309 melon whittler in 2nd cut jig burnt stag. Serialized #15 of 50 for $119.00 paypal. Please PM me your pp address and I'll get it donw. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back