• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All Sold

Kleon

Gold Member
For sale only - 2 NEW and mint condition large Carothers knives in as shipped from CPK condition. See pics! Prices are less than new price so take advantage while you can! These are both duplicates and I don't expect to ever wear out a CPK knife so they need to go to a good home...

Prices are delivered via USPS Priority Mail , PayPal Goods/ Services only. First I'll take it followed by prompt PM and payment gets the knife in this listing. I reserve the right to decide who I sell to. Buyer needs to be 18 and legally able to take possession of the knife. I will get your knife shipped as fast as possible after payment is made.

SOLD Carothers Behemoth Chopper aged antique micarta scales, titanium bolts, custom Azwelke sheath setup for shoulder carry including new Maxpedition strap. New / mint. Sheath fits perfectly.
$SOLD

Giqwoqi.jpg

45KHUyO.jpg

rh6NHBn.jpg

EWaTSCE.jpg

Lj15oTu.jpg

LJwQWn2.jpg

Carothers Behemother Brown burlap scales, titanium bolts, Mashed Cat drop loop kydex sheath. New / mint.
Withdrawn sold elsewhere

B2lYIe9.jpg

rKs4UCe.jpg

xvtQexT.jpg

g80rDHg.jpg

cadaBM6.jpg

3ieZvny.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back