• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*All Sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.

rperillo05

Gold Member
For Sale Only No Trades Please

PICS

Hinderer Knives Firetac in great condition, it has been lightly carried, cut some paper, I have taken it apart and cleaned. No stripped screws, action is very smooth, like up and centering are great. If you are not familiar with this model it is on Teflon washers. Comes with original box and contents less the decal. Black G10/stonewashed
$old

ZT 0562TI LNIB, this has been in my pocket a couple times, opened up a couple packages, (cut tape) overall still in like new condition. Great action, centering and lock up, comes with original box. I am the original owner.
$old

Medford Marauder-H LNIB, never cut anything, has been handled, smooth action, perfect centering and lock up. All black PVD, blue Ti pivot flamed/blue hardware. Comes with everything it did new. Updated outer box, case and goodies. I am original owner.
$old

Koenig Knives Arius Gen 4 patterned blue carbon fiber NIB, no use, only handled the day I got it. Usual Koenig perfection. Comes with everything it did new. I am the original owner.
$old

Please post an "I'll take it" for what you want. I will PM payment info, if you can't PM please leave your email address in the comments. Please leave the comments open for purchasing, PM questions or leave your email. I only ship to PayPal addresses for G&S, know your local laws, US Sales Only. I ship the next business day via a method of my choosing, I will provide tracking info once shipped. Prompt payment is appreciated. I may choose not to work with people who have negative feedback

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back