• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

All SOLD

jascolli

Gold Member
I have the the following four knives up for sale. All could pass as new. They have been carried gently a few times a piece but never done any serious cutting. All come with original packaging & paperwork. I will ship in Continental USA only. I accept PayPal G&S and I'll cover USPS Priority Shipping, tracked & fully insured.

Microtech Combat Troodon Signature Series Damascus: (SOLD)
Microtech LUDT: (SOLD)
Microtech Socom Elite (hard to find color combo): (SOLD)
Medford Slim Midi, PVD Blade, Falling leaf purple & bronze ano: Purchased new at DLT Trading for $660 will sell for (SOLD)

Thanks for your interest,
Jason
Email & PayPal: collins.d.jason@gmail.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

Last edited:
Ludt sold to 10after10 and Troodon sold to Vince000 both pending funds.

Funds for Microtech Combat Troodon received. This one is SOLD to Vince000. Thank you!

just want to confirm, is the socom already sold? Not sure if you sold it in another thread, but if its available i will take it.

Funds for Microtech LUDT and Socom Elite received. Both are sold to 10after10. Thank you!

just want to confirm, is the socom already sold? Not sure if you sold it in another thread, but if its available i will take it.
Yes the same guy that purchased the LUDT messaged me to add the Socom to his purchase. So it is sold.

Thanks for the interest.

Back