ALL the Badgers?! Pic?

So, I love Badgers.

But of course there are many "Badgers." Some are rather different than others. Yet, I find that it is nonetheless a cohesive line, a family of like-minded knives. A larger-end-small to mid-size could-do-it-all-if-one-had-to-only-have-one-knife, knife!

If I had to pare it down to two, it would be either an ASH-1 or SFNO/NMSFNO AND one of the Badgers. And I would pine for more pork, but would be confident that I can survive. If I could only have one, a HOG Badger would do just fine (if not an ASH-1 or SFNO). I'd make it.

Starting out collecting Busses, I was immediately attracted to the old Badgers. No "new" Badgers offered (for some reason I exclude the BATAC I guess?) :thumbsdown::(
Finally, the SOB! Scarfed up the prototype, modded it to suit = happy! Then, the HOG Badger! Fantastic! Most recently, the NFBA. Love it! So, I have three. But there are so, so many old-school Badgers. I pine. I yearn. Oh, for an ABA!! :D

Does anyone have a full listing of ALL da' Badgers? Perhaps there is a Badgerphile out there with a pic of every single Badger offered over the years?
Would love to see it!

IMG_1108.jpg

Sadly I only have these two :D

RWQV21F.jpg

Sadly I only have these two :D

RWQV21F.jpg

"Sadly," I may have to reconsider the BATAC ;)
That's a pretty nice lookin' knife ya' got there, DB. :thumbsup:
I have heard that one either loves or hates the TAC handle. I take it you love it? The TAC has always been my objection, if one would call it that. (Rather, my hesitation, I guess.) Not huge on super pointy skull crushers, either. And yet, of late this profile has been looking better and better. Likely because a BATAC is realistically within reach; whereas a DABA . . . . I wish I could try one in hand without committing to a purchase. I need a local Busse Collector's Club with a Passaround Patty Night!

Sweet Nuke, too!! Puts my lil' ole "non-toxic"-style NFBA to shame! (still, I love the plain Jane gal :))

Jo
I have a few BATACs (plus a Mole Jack that snuck into the picture):

BHdEYrh.jpg
[/QUOTE

Mr. The Texican, THAT is EPIC! Wow, you are almost like an Andy the Aussie of BATACs! Well, like almost.

That Snakeskin in Muddy (?) is looking really nice to my eyes! Very nice, indeed. I was just thinking yesterday how nice it would be to have a Snakeskin & Mud combo in something cool. As I said, kinda reconsidering my BATAC aversion. Actually, it is not really an aversion, just a lingering suspicion that the TAC might not fit my mitt.

Sorry for that last strange responsive post, John. Not sure how I did that? One has to hit the "click to expand" to see my comment, and it all appears as if it is the responded-to post, itself. Only had half a cup of coffee so far, so that probably explains things!

That Snakeskin in Muddy (?) is looking really nice to my eyes! Very nice, indeed. I was just thinking yesterday how nice it would be to have a Snakeskin & Mud combo in something cool. As I said, kinda reconsidering my BATAC aversion. Actually, it is not really an aversion, just a lingering suspicion that the TAC might not fit my mitt.

I was on a Snakeskin and Tan kick back when you could still order things in Snakeskin. I ended up with an FBM, a Satin Jack Tac, a BATAC (x2), and a War Boar in that combo:

HwHZ7Iu.jpg

I have a few BATACs (plus a Mole Jack that snuck into the picture):

BHdEYrh.jpg

Mole Jack? Top row, second from right?
That is QUITE a nice collection there. The only BATACs I have are BG BATACs, from OP2W1, all bought second hand. A couple of them from grab bags, or somewhere else. Not the regular offerings. One is black g10 on gold/bronze, the other black g10 on like a tiger-stripe camo. Sorry, don't have photos.

BATAC is one of my favourites...it is a good do all knife while not being great at everything (much the same reason I like the ASH so much, the ASH can punch a little heavier than the BATAC however). One of mine traipsed all around Mozambique with me so that should tell you something.

Mole Jack? Top row, second from right?
That is QUITE a nice collection there. The only BATACs I have are BG BATACs, from OP2W1, all bought second hand. A couple of them from grab bags, or somewhere else. Not the regular offerings. One is black g10 on gold/bronze, the other black g10 on like a tiger-stripe camo. Sorry, don't have photos.

Correct on the Mole Jack.

Sometime I'll have to get all the Badgers together for a family portrait - SHBA, BATAC LE, various BATAC CGs, a couple BGs, HOG Badgers, Nano Fusion Badgers, 2G Ergo Badgers, Sons of Badgers, etc. So many Badgers....

"Sadly," I may have to reconsider the BATAC ;)
That's a pretty nice lookin' knife ya' got there, DB. :thumbsup:
I have heard that one either loves or hates the TAC handle. I take it you love it? The TAC has always been my objection, if one would call it that. (Rather, my hesitation, I guess.) Not huge on super pointy skull crushers, either. And yet, of late this profile has been looking better and better. Likely because a BATAC is realistically within reach; whereas a DABA . . . . I wish I could try one in hand without committing to a purchase. ...
I like the TAC handle; I find it fairly comfortable. Having said that, I still enjoy the BA3 handle (which includes the DABA); it is the same handle as on the Satin Jack.

Correct on the Mole Jack.

Sometime I'll have to get all the Badgers together for a family portrait - SHBA, BATAC LE, various BATAC CGs, a couple BGs, HOG Badgers, Nano Fusion Badgers, 2G Ergo Badgers, Sons of Badgers, etc. So many Badgers....

Exactly, John, and that is exactly what I was hoping for. Soooooooo . . . . !

BATAC is one of my favourites...it is a good do all knife while not being great at everything (much the same reason I like the ASH so much, the ASH can punch a little heavier than the BATAC however). One of mine traipsed all around Mozambique with me so that should tell you something.

Exactly, Andy. What is kinda amazing is that this is basically true of ALL Badgers, and they are so varied. My two favorite model lines are Badgers and Steel Hearts (ok, mostly ASH-1s!). Just for this reason. The Badgers on the lighter end of the concept, and SH/ASHs on the larger end. "Course the combo for a two-knife solution is epic.

Back