ALL the Badgers?! Pic?

Those old 2 bolt Badgers are something special.

Completely agree, Blueoak. I have never seen one quite like that, though. That distinctive logo ought to date it pretty accurately. Anyone a Busse logo historian and can clue us in a bit more? Would love to know about her.

Gorgeous Badgers, Andy! :thumbsup::cool: That is the first SOB set of scales in the original brickwork that I actually like, too!

Franfrickin'tastic pic and collection, Blueoak! So is that the only two-bold Badger model? I thought there was a drop point in addition to that radical clip point.

I cant say, I have never seen a drop point. I have only seen the clip point. I really started out looking for old Steel Hearts and Battle Mistress' and just kind of ended up with all these knives....lol

I cant say, I have never seen a drop point. I have only seen the clip point. I really started out looking for old Steel Hearts and Battle Mistress' and just kind of ended up with all these knives....lol

Funny how that tends to inevitably happen! :rolleyes:

I cant say, I have never seen a drop point. I have only seen the clip point. I really started out looking for old Steel Hearts and Battle Mistress' and just kind of ended up with all these knives....lolS
I agree – I assumed all 2-bolt Badgers were clip points.

Also, thank you for the photo – I love the Mean Streets! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Back