• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

shappa said:
On british blades forum he's back to taking $$ and not delivering.

How unfortunate.

No matter how hard one scrubs. . . . .the spots on certain leopards will NEVER change !

Blade isn't only a con artist and thief. . . . .he's the President and CEO ! :D

Unbelievable - it looks like he managed to find a new, uninformed group of potential customers (suckers?) on British Blades and then proceeded to do exactly what he had done to others before.

Right now the feedback he's getting is mainly sympathy, understanding and patience for the missed delivery dates and non-communication. People are talking about his good reputation and offering to pay in advance if it will help him out with his current problems. There is a little impatience creeping in. I'm sure that will build to frustration and anger as the months pass.

Will he follow his historical pattern? It sure looks like it. This is my first post on the subject of "Allen Blade" but I have to say, I don't care if his knives are perfection and cost dirt, I could never do business with someone like that.

David

4 s ter said:
Unbelievable - it looks like he managed to find a new, uninformed group of potential customers (suckers?) on British Blades and then proceeded to do exactly what he had done to others before.

I doubt that all of them are clueless about his past, people are just willing to overlook other people getting ripped off if they can get a deal.

-Cliff

Amazing.People are so gullible.
WTF makes people want his knives. He is a thief and liar.
There are knifemakers out there that are better makers and honest.
Life is too friggen short.
AMAZING

Just because they're British doesn't mean they can't use a search engine. I remember some Bladeforums members said they were going to warn them, too. What did the moderators do, censor their posts? :rolleyes:

nifrand said:
Amazing.People are so gullible.
WTF makes people want his knives. He is a thief and liar.
There are knifemakers out there that are better makers and honest.
Life is too friggen short.
AMAZING

Maybe it doesn't make sense, but people want his knives because they are well made and very inexpensive. I have found that to be a combination that will cause many people to throw caution to the wind. Also, until lately he has been able to keep up with orders, so that makes people lower their guards.

Cougar Allen said:
Just because they're British doesn't mean they can't use a search engine. I remember some Bladeforums members said they were going to warn them, too. What did the moderators do, censor their posts? :rolleyes:

I asked the administrators of British Blades if it would be appropriate for me to post a warning about Allan Blade on their forum. I was asked not to. I can't remember the exact reasons I was given for them not wanting me to post about Allan.

Keith Montgomery said:
I asked the administrators of British Blades if it would be appropriate for me to post a warning about Allan Blade on their forum. I was asked not to.

Whe it comes time for their members to take action against Blade for ripping them off, they should also do similar with the admins for the above sanction.

-Cliff

I sent keith an EMAIL asking for joe to send me his PAYPAL information do i can Py him,,, i do have the reciept for the last payment i mailed him, at money tree it shows it has not been cashed yet. I am not going to send anymore snailmail through the post office to Taiwan, If joe wants me to get his payments to him he will need to provide me with his paypal information for me to do so, or find somone who is willing to accept payments for him on there paypal account.

Joe has me blocked on his email so its kind of Hard to talk to somone about paypal when you cant contact them so thats why i emailed KEITH

i dont have a problem sending Joe a Payment every two weeks if i can get a Paypal address to send them to.

Im sure you all would rather crucify somone else besides myself so the sooner i can get payments going to joe on paypal the better and you can start on somone else.

Allan <--- waiting for the Mature Potty mouth replies

Oh yes Allen, once again you can play the victim...oh, you guys want to crucify me.

I suspect others may have started buying Allen's stuff again because of Steven Dick. Not all people can use a search engine. There are plenty of people who are lucky to be able to figure out how to turn on a computer....does not make them bad people, just maybe easy targets for Allen.

Recently Steven Dick had all kinds of nice things to say about Allen and his knives...encouraging people to look at them. Considering Steven is a long time member here and does read the forums...and seeming to make like he knows the knife world he cannot say that he never knew Allen had any shady dealing. Shame on you Steven. Maybe Allen has promised to run an add or something since knife rags are known for whoring themselves out for ad dollars.

Allen, no more of your whining about being crucified or peoples potty mouths. You and Cori did plenty of your own potty mouthing and crucifying of others when you were being exposed for the man of low character that you are.

Cougar Allen said:
I remember some Bladeforums members said they were going to warn them, too. What did the moderators do, censor their posts? :rolleyes:

anim_rofl2.gif

Blade the Thief said:
I am not going to send anymore snailmail through the post office to Taiwan, If joe wants me to get his payments to him he will need to provide me with his paypal information for me to do so. . . .

Are you going to suck up the PayPal fees or should Joe bend over more ?

And if I'm not mistaken. . . . .you were "supposed" to be making monthly payments to Joe. Wonder what happened to that idea? Probably went down the same crapper with the thoughts of the original delivery promise(s).

Blade the Thief said:
Joe has me blocked on his email so its kind of Hard to talk to somone about paypal when you cant contact them. . . .

ohthedrama.gif

I guess you couldn't come here and post. For example, requesting that Joe contact you ?

Seems kinda funny. . . .when this thread is brought back to the top. . . .Joe always appears to give us an update !

It's bad enough that you're a punk thief ! Don't compound the situation with your BS, lies and laziness !

Blade the Thief said:
i dont have a problem sending Joe a Payment every two weeks if i can get a Paypal address to send them to.

icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif
icon_blahblah.gif

Same BS tune. . . . .different day !

WOW Allan Blade,
You want my paypal account? Here it is : joechen@knifenut.idv.tw
Let me repeat it again : joechen@knifenut.idv.tw
The fee that paypal charges for transaction is

== Receive Funds : 3.4% + $0.30 USD ==

That means if you want to pay me $100 you have to send the amount as $103.7

Talk about I blocked your mail. YES I did and I stated it long time ago at bladeforums under one "allan blade thread" becasue I really don't want to see your excuse anymore. But remember you asked me to unblocked you in the mail you sent me via your ANOTHER mail account?
Have you tried to reach me? If you do, you know you have not been blocked from my system for months, maybe since one year ago but it doesn't matter now.

Also, you really don't need my paypal account to send me money, you can just use my email in my bladeforums profile and go ahead send the money out at paypal. Paypal will notify me there have money waiting for me and I have to register at paypal to receive the money. But again it doesn't matter now.

You said you will send me money via paypal every two weeks, that's good.
But how much you will send me?
You still have $675 to go but I think it's OK for you because you will have another job and still making knives that you posted at UK, right?

Well good luck for you. I have done the same thing long time ago that UK guys wanna do at this time and I'm truly regret what I had done.
Maybe you will not let them down this time.
$1000 is really not a BIG money but all of this really hurt my feeling and bring me bad mood each time I saw a new excuse.

Joe

Allan, I did email Joe, and he emailed me back that he was going to post his Paypal account # here. I also let him know that in your email you stated that you had sent him a payment last month and that you had a receipt to prove it. It is obvious that he never received it, as you yourself mentioned in your email that when you checked, the money order had not been cashed.

Keith Montgomery said:
It is obvious that he never received as you yourself mentioned in your email that when you checked, the money order had not been cashed.

Assuming you intend to actually make good on the payments, write out the post dated checks, Fed-Ex them to Joe and the matter is closed.

-Cliff

I'm a little bit surprised I got payment from Allan Blade to my paypal account.
He sent me $30, minus the fee $1.32 that paypal took, he paid me back $28.68
Now only $646.32 he owes me.

I did sent a reply to Allan blade via the email that listed in paypal notify mail to let him knows I got the payment.
But his bladecutlery2003@aol.com account is not working now.

If he can do this regularly, I'll post I receive payment and wish him good luck.
If he can't keep his word, well I'll post I don't reveive anything too.

Thanks a lot for all of you kind people, I know we have many guys with honor and integrity out there. I do know some great guys from froums and I'm happy good thing is much more than bad thing on my side.

Joe

Joe Chen said:
He sent me $30, minus the fee $1.32 that paypal took, he paid me back $28.68
Now only $646.32 he owes me.

You're RICH ! Party at Joe's abode ! :p :D

Now, don't spend it all in one place and invest wisely. :p ;) :D

Back