• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

Seeing that I got in the middle of all this by trying to make sure people were fully aware of the situation, I guess I should finish it as far as I am concerned.
I didn't even post a link to this thread, simply suggested that thoe people interested should come over here and have a look. Seemed like a good idea at the time, information is power etc. I won't bother again, let the silly beggers kiss their hard earned money goodbye.
I'm done with it.
Phil
sadder and wiser

I've decided to edit my post and get away from this, as I'm definitely not in the mood to be getting email from Alan about it.

If you can get things straightened out Alan, it will make threads like this go away.

:)

NickWheeler said:
I've decided to edit my post and get away from this, as I'm definitely not in the mood to be getting email from Alan about it.

If you can get things straightened out Alan, it will make threads like this go away.

:)
That's ok, Nick
I wouldn't want to get email from this POS either.

Allan sent me an email in which he said that I should tell everyone that as soon as he is caught up with all his backorders, he is going to quit knifemaking.

Then he can go post on the Jewelery Forum claiming to be a Jeweler and screw over a new group of people!!!

Geat Alan, CATCH UP!!!!

Keith Montgomery said:
Allan sent me an email in which he said that I should tell everyone that as soon as he is caught up with all his backorders, he is going to quit knifemaking.
Lube up folks! I feel another cornholing scam attempt coming somewhere down the pike by this pos.

Keith Montgomery said:

I don't think that I'll hold my breath waiting for him to quit knifemaking. :rolleyes:

I would love to see his "Business Plan," especially the financial portion where he explains, "I accept payment in full and never deliver the goods."

Helll, he's got the #'s to prove it ! :D

Just think, from a business perspective, no inventory or equipment to purchase and / or maintain, but incoming cash flows are steady. :D

Nahh,

ive decided to keep making knives,,,,, somone is mistaken that all i can make is slab handled knives....lol

guess we are going to have to prove that wrong ,along with the fact i "rip "people off, by the way Joe was sent more money today , going to be sent some more on wenesday also. Then i have a couple others to get a few knives to from when i had my buisness problems back 5 yrs ago, then we shall see what ya all have to complain about. i know i know,,,,,, it will be the same ole thing even when caught up completely.

I got to thinking , i could give up knifemaking quite easy,, Ive worked the gambit from ART KNIVES to fighters to autos, to slip joints to combat knives to scandi grounds, worked myself for quite a few knife companies,,, been ripped off myself from all of them, either in stealing my designs or my Kydex designs. so ive seen it and done most of it in the knife world.

but to Stop making knives would mean you all WIN what you want to see happen, me disapear, stop making knives and such.

NOT gonna happen !

Im going to Keep making the best Knives out there for the PRICE today wither you all like it or not.

ANd WOLFMANN,, good IDEA about the Jewlery, i am a trained Jewler also, in fact i have a complete Lost wax Casting set up in my shop for just such a thing, good IDEA, maybe i will start making Jewlery also, or maybe just Cast fittings for my knives,,lol. in fact i do have quite a few orders for my Finger lynx ring.

you all have given me a new direction in knifemaking,,,, GET it all caught up, keep doing what i do, have been doing and that is making knives and keep it right in your face to boot.

JOE, you should have the second payment in the last two days ive sent you by PAYPAL already ,and i will be sending you some more on wenesday.

SO keith, sorry,,, i should have sent you an email letting you know i reconsidered my statement about knifemaking.

Regards, Allan, allen, alan, scot, or whoever or whatever you wish to call me to show your maturity.

bladeblade said:
but to Stop making knives would mean you all WIN what you want to see happen, me disapear, stop making knives and such.

NOT gonna happen !

Im going to Keep making the best Knives out there for the PRICE today wither you all like it or not.
The only question I have with this is.....when did you "start" making knives again? Seems to me you haven't made much of anything other than free money for some time. Must be that vast overseas customer base we all have been hearing about.:rolleyes:

Allan, it doesn't bother me that you are not planning on quitting knifemaking. All I want to see is that you make good on all your old and new debts.

By the way, it is good to see that you have sent Joe more money and that you will be sending him more soon. Keep it up.

thats a good one,, MIGHT want to explain to all the FOLKS in the last 5 yrs that they never got there knives, it was just an illusion i sent them, lol

BUisness Plan? Hows this for a buisness plan,,,,, im going to keep making knives,,,, everyone caught up , Joe paid off,and then you all can sit around and bask in the fact you didnt win nor drive me out of this buisness,,,,,hows that for a buisness plan.

I have an IDEA,,,,, how bout we get everything out in the open on this fine forum?

Lets talk about the following companies RIpping me off shall we? or is this all one sided?

Lets talk about :

Timberland Knives when Bob Hatting owned it.
TOPS knives,,,, i was the original maker of those knives.
REKAT... i was the original maker for those too.
EMERSON knives,,, did Kydex work for ernie he likes to rip off.
Mad DOg Knives... thats a novel in itself about getting ripped off.
Tactical Tools. they like ripping off all my kydex patterns.
BECK KNIVES, they like ripping off my RECON contract .

Shall we go on, or could the truth about who i ripped off, or who ripped me Off be to hard for all you fine, ( stand for truth and justice types) to hear?

Allan

bladeblade said:
Regards, Allan, allen, alan, scot, or whoever or whatever you wish to call me to show your maturity.
Who cares what your name is or how it's spelled. Just pay back the people you ripped off like you said you would. Then, maybe you can start over and build your business back into something reputable.

Everybody has financial difficulties at some time in their life, including some of the biggest companies in the world. That stuff happens. But it's how you conduct yourself when that happens. Unless you're going to file for bankruptcy, at a minimum you should stay in contact with the people you owe. Don't let them hang while they're wondering what's going on with you when you fail to meet your deadline for the payback commitment you made to them.

The Thief said:
MIGHT want to explain to all the FOLKS in the last 5 yrs that they never got there knives, it was just an illusion i sent them, lol

Well now, I'm thinkin' that NOT "all the FOLKS" received their knives.

But, interesting thought process, thief.

The Thief said:
Lets talk about the following companies RIpping me off shall we? or is this all one sided?

Sure, please provide proof. Oh, and the type of proof that doesn't spew from you. Helll, you're not considered very trust worthy in these parts. ;)

PS: Two wrongs do not make a right. ;)

OK I got another payment from Allan Blade and it's $25, minus the fee that paypal took ($1.15) it's $23.85.

$646.32 - $23.85 = $622.47

Two payments in a week, the fist time for the last five years.
I think it's good and I wish you good luck.

BTW you can add your usable email to your paypal account so you will receive the receipt by mail for what you sent out. Also you will get notify when people pay you. Just a reminding.

Joe

GIG,

sense you know so much about my buisness, how bout you post those who havent recieved there knives SENSE i had the Problems ive admitted to from 5 yrs ago?

Allan

GIG thats easy,

EMAIL EMERSON knives and ask them to show you where they PAid me ROyalties for the SHoulder rig that holds the CQC6 open or closed,, i say they never paid me a dime and ripped off my design.

EMail Tactical Tools and ask them where they and who they learned to make KYDEX from and also to provide proof of ROyalties for all my designs they stole and still make,,, lets see,,,,,,, GUN HOLSTERS of KYDEX,,,, surefire 6p holder they ripped off that i originally made for Massad Ayoob... ect.ect.. also ask them why they sell a Knock off design of my PACK PAL and my spokane street scalpel?

EMail TOPS knives about there Kydex sheaths for there LArge Knives and then ask why i dont get Royalties paid on the designs sense i originated them?

Email , MAD DOG knives and have them provide proof i was Paid for working with KEVIN during development of the Seal Atak, Lived with him and never recieved a DIME in wages, funny how that works,,lol

i could go on and on but you dont relly care now do you, after all im the thief not anyone else.....lol

Allan

Allan, did you have contracts with all these companies to pay you royalties on your designs? If so, you should have taken them to court. If not, then maybe you should have thought of that.

Even if you have been ripped off by these companies, that doesn't somehow make what you did okay. In fact, it has absolutely nothing to do with it.

You have asked Gig to list the people that have not received knives from you in the last 5 years. It seems that there are a few on British Blades that have not. I know, you're just a little late and have every intention of getting these people their knives.

Back