• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

One guy got his knife but it was beadblasted instead of the special finish that was ordered, plus the wood handle was unfinished.

I can hear the excuses already.

Blade. . . .

1. I'm being rushed to fill ALL of those knives on backorder.

2. You're seeing the results of trying to rush perfection.

3. Refund ? What's that ?

:D

Yeah, you have to admit, it must be hard for Allan to produce one of his intricate knives in less than a year. It's no wonder that he had to cut a few coeners by beadblasting the blade and not finishing the handle. After all, do you think the guy that received the knife would have wanted to wait another year just to have it finished properly?

This thread has gotten way to far down. It seems Allan has delivered one more knife to a member of BB. Here's hoping he keeps at it. It looks like he has once again not kept his word to Joe. Pretty pathetic.

it boggles the mind that anyone would order anything from this scumbag.

he couldnt give me a knife, i'd as soon use a ginsu.

It's a disgrace the way you have been treated Joe, but we all know what Allan's word is worth. He has no moral fiber whatsoever.

Bump!!

I cannot believe I read this whole thing. What a saga...an epic tragedy. Heck -- even an international tragedy.

"Lest We Forget"

Until Joe gets his money.
bump.gif

I joined up here after reading this thread. This is unbelievable. How can someone in all good conscience sleep at night the way he has conducted business? *shakes head in disbelief*

SIFU1A,
Hey bud, I do have a good new year, how are you?

You know the answer for your question, right? ;)

Joe

yeah i suppose i knew the answer but was hoping i was wrong, well maybe this will be the yr he gets right with ya. maybe.........

had a happy new year here too bud.

UN F'N BELIEVABLE!!.....and a true shame to see such an impecable guy like Joe Chen have to get :jerkit: :jerkit: so badly for so long!!!!I only hope this dope finds a soul and does right by you PLUS $ome MAJOR EXTRA for pain and suffering....some years back you turned some kydex into an amazing Strider AR sheath for me....sent it to me(QUICK) w/o knowing me.... told me to send the money only after I recieved it and was fully satisfied and sure it fit the knife!That's the kind of guy I know Joe Chen to be,and the way he does business....a. blade should take some lessons and know there's no escaping KARMA:eek: - May you and yours have a happy and healthy 2007!

You know I'm really new here, and I don't know this "Blade" person by reputation or in any way- so shoot me down, right away if I'm off base..

But, I read most of the Ann_Dem thread because I was amazed at the audacity of these people.. Then I started reading this thread and the first thing I noticed was the similarity of writing styles, just like was pointed out in the previous topic..

> Hey ,

> Yes JOE another payment will be on its way this comming week to you .

> got a money order for you , this payment is a bit less

> payments as , well i just didnt

> cares a bit , but that was the situation.

tell me I'm crazy...!

Back