1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ka-Bar Becker BK5 Magnum Camp , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday July 27!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Allan Blade

Discussion in 'Hall of Shame' started by eraaij, Apr 29, 2005.

1. GigOne

GigOne

Nov 27, 1999

I can hear the excuses already.

Blade. . . .

1. I'm being rushed to fill ALL of those knives on backorder.

2. You're seeing the results of trying to rush perfection.

3. Refund ? What's that ?

:D

2. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Yeah, you have to admit, it must be hard for Allan to produce one of his intricate knives in less than a year. It's no wonder that he had to cut a few coeners by beadblasting the blade and not finishing the handle. After all, do you think the guy that received the knife would have wanted to wait another year just to have it finished properly?

3. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    This thread has gotten way to far down. It seems Allan has delivered one more knife to a member of BB. Here's hoping he keeps at it. It looks like he has once again not kept his word to Joe. Pretty pathetic.

4. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    it boggles the mind that anyone would order anything from this scumbag.

he couldnt give me a knife, i'd as soon use a ginsu.

5. devildaddy

devildaddy

Nov 17, 2005
    hey guys really have nothing to add,just figured i need to post alittle more

6. Joe Chen

Joe Chen

Dec 13, 1999
    It's almost 2007.
    As usual, no news here.
    happy new year to all of you.

Joe

7. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    It's a disgrace the way you have been treated Joe, but we all know what Allan's word is worth. He has no moral fiber whatsoever.

8. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Even with all the other stuff happening on this forum right now, we shouldn't forget Allan.

9. OldPhysics

OldPhysics

Sep 2, 2006
    Bump!!

I cannot believe I read this whole thing. What a saga...an epic tragedy. Heck -- even an international tragedy.

"Lest We Forget"

10. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Until Joe gets his money. [​IMG]

11. Liveitloud

Liveitloud

Jul 1, 2006
    I joined up here after reading this thread. This is unbelievable. How can someone in all good conscience sleep at night the way he has conducted business? *shakes head in disbelief*

12. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    My guess would be, because he has no conscience.

13. Keith Montgomery

Keith Montgomery

May 9, 2000
    Up we go again.

14. thombrogan

thombrogan

Nov 16, 2002
    Blade's slow in getting Joe his dough and Martyn's gang, well I don't know...

15. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    hey joe, hope ya had a happy new year bud, have ya heard anything from AB ??

16. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    BTTT for a scumbag.

17. Joe Chen

Joe Chen

Dec 13, 1999
    SIFU1A,
    Hey bud, I do have a good new year, how are you?

You know the answer for your question, right? ;)

Joe

18. SIFU1A

SIFU1A

May 12, 2001
    yeah i suppose i knew the answer but was hoping i was wrong, well maybe this will be the yr he gets right with ya. maybe.........

had a happy new year here too bud.

19. blackdog1

blackdog1

Aug 17, 2006
    UN F'N BELIEVABLE!!.....and a true shame to see such an impecable guy like Joe Chen have to get :jerkit: :jerkit: so badly for so long!!!!I only hope this dope finds a soul and does right by you PLUS $ome MAJOR EXTRA for pain and suffering....some years back you turned some kydex into an amazing Strider AR sheath for me....sent it to me(QUICK) w/o knowing me.... told me to send the money only after I recieved it and was fully satisfied and sure it fit the knife!That's the kind of guy I know Joe Chen to be,and the way he does business....a. blade should take some lessons and know there's no escaping KARMA:eek: - May you and yours have a happy and healthy 2007!

20. farslayr

farslayr

Jan 8, 2007
    You know I'm really new here, and I don't know this "Blade" person by reputation or in any way- so shoot me down, right away if I'm off base..

But, I read most of the Ann_Dem thread because I was amazed at the audacity of these people.. Then I started reading this thread and the first thing I noticed was the similarity of writing styles, just like was pointed out in the previous topic..

> Hey ,

> Yes JOE another payment will be on its way this comming week to you .

> got a money order for you , this payment is a bit less

> payments as , well i just didnt

> cares a bit , but that was the situation.

tell me I'm crazy...!