• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Allan Blade

Wow I got sucked right in... Took three days to get through the whole thing including links and attachments. Now I feel like I've been left hanging. I assume joes sister never got that money order,and no more of the BB guys got their knives or refunds. Did sarge ever get his knife?
I am going to see an old friend in a few days, he makes a VERY good living collecting money owed by people like Fowler.Now he would never be interested in this for the money as there is not enough there to be worth his time. That said my friend likes a good challenge as well as having a real dislike for con men and grifters. I will tell him this tale and see what he says. If he will maybe take on the task it is my understanding that if Mohawk and his crew can find you, you will be inclined to pay

I only scraped the surface on this epic saga of nastiness and quality business ethics (only reading the first 20 pages or so) but i’m guessing, from what I assembled from those first pages, its the same story for the next 60 pages.

Maybe i’ll go back and read the rest of the story some day, but until then... I seriously hope Joe, and all the others he has wronged, was able to get some sort of closure with this bottom feeder. Again, i’m in no position to make any judgements, but from what i’ve read, many people are.

My condolences to those of you who were unfortunate enough to have dealings with this “man."

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

bladecutlery@comcast.net

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain comcast.net by mx2.comcast.net. [2001:558:fe2d:70::22].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 5.1.1 Not our Customer

----- Original message -----

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=n7gYzy6jfWwtLHiMfXB8bc0FwjxTpL/JWiyV5OT8HBk=;
b=vNKPkz4mp592wtUC5M9zr1Tlzom/wd8sm3vCpZQ8dRuprNmHkcIJjvrxOVojEa9qua
oSzLqfaBwSeUQhO3EdKsggtcXoDx/5UdjnneGK8VBWWKzql4wW8IAu5udP0cTEKsV9oY
PE2dvmr0Wm20pBOP0mi8HJJ7xwpxYK4+MJAylIsR7Y61S6rIulqcBvAtxc1QzdAnLVRN
08ydZry30JHZHBaSexF26lju7tq6BeHB0WtOhYGEREerajIvAX16q5rA8jhtttkvZ04w
LNxoW7gPdFf86USQVBg+9zi0xOH+yJWFQA5qbQKt9XiQR7gueZdapE8MHg2H9IH3FR21
xKkg==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.224.28.66 with SMTP id l2mr35621878qac.23.1373583298287;
Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.49.94.5 with HTTP; Thu, 11 Jul 2013 15:54:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 17:54:58 -0500
Message-ID: <CAJeHSFG1tiQFwwKfG_+TKwU-nM=xxbVdK_5sBRkWt8yOtNFvaQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Hi from bf
To: bladecutlery@comcast.net
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=001a11c2e4de905c9f04e14448cd

So is it true you lying, cheating, stealing waste of life? Do you make
knives for Velocity?

Cheers,
Sheepdog

After getting the ok from the moderator, I am posting this e-mail I received from Velocity Mfg concerning a kydex project:

Hello,

Yes Im still making them,,, Can do the holster for 45.00 and sheath for 40.00 but id require the gun and knife to form them to so they fit correctly,,, If you want to come to my shop I can make them while you are here and then you can take them with you and you dont have to leave the pistol or knife that way, I drive heavy haul flat bed during the week but im usally home on the weekends with saturday being the best time to do them,,, my cell is 509-701-7743 if you want to give me a call,,,, this weekend I am booked solid but next weekend would work if you like,,,, Let me know,,,,

Regards,

Allan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 15:56:21 -0700
Subject: Kydex holster and knife sheath
To: velocitymfg@hotmail.com

Hi, I saw some posts you had concerning kydex sheaths and holsters and would like to see if you are still doing them. I was unable to find any contact info on your website after a google search so decided to try this email. I am requireing a kydex duty style OWB holster for a Glock 23 and a sheath for a Randall Model 16. I am local in the Post Falls, ID area.

Dirk

Is this Allan actually Allan Blade, I dont know 100% for sure but it does seem like it. I tried to call the cell # but only got a generic voice mail message.

Yeah that's 100% Allan.

Check out his old posts, the ",,,,," whenever he needed any kind of punctuation was typical.

Know I'm bumping an old thread but he still owes me $110 bucks and new forum goers should know what a scumbag he is.

I havent seen any Velocity Knives at the local shows this last year so maybe he is keeping his head down. It also doesnt look like there has been anything produced after the initial production run of velocity knives, which is also typical Allan Blade.

There are occasional batches of Velocity knives that Alan Blade is selling on consignment through Arizona Custom Knives. AZCK is a reputable dealer, I do plenty of business with them. I did warn them that Velocity (through examining a knife I bought... clearly Alan's work based on some Alan Blade knives I had in past... the build quality was very good, and so is the kydex sheath) had all of Alan Blade's fingerprints, and I cautioned them (AZCK) about his past. That's when AZCK told me they weren't buying the knives to re-sell, but they were selling them on consignment basis, a much safer practice for AZCK.

Still, I think you buy a Velocity Knife with zero expectation of any warranty of any kind... if you can live with the knife at the price with zero expectations for warranty, so be it.

There are occasional batches of Velocity knives that Alan Blade is selling on consignment through Arizona Custom Knives. AZCK is a reputable dealer, I do plenty of business with them. I did warn them that Velocity (through examining a knife I bought... clearly Alan's work based on some Alan Blade knives I had in past... the build quality was very good, and so is the kydex sheath) had all of Alan Blade's fingerprints, and I cautioned them (AZCK) about his past. That's when AZCK told me they weren't buying the knives to re-sell, but they were selling them on consignment basis, a much safer practice for AZCK.

Still, I think you buy a Velocity Knife with zero expectation of any warranty of any kind... if you can live with the knife at the price with zero expectations for warranty, so be it.
Not sure if that is accurate. I bought a velocity knife from Arizona Knives also a small peanut fixed blade and the handle had a rub mark possible from it being dropped at Arizona knives. I got the number called up velocity talked to the shop foreman Ted and sent it in. Knife was back in my hand in a week finished perfectly. So I know they have a warrantee. Kind of disparaging to make comments about a warrantee or lack of one when it's just not so.

John

Not sure if that is accurate. I bought a velocity knife from Arizona Knives also a small peanut fixed blade and the handle had a rub mark possible from it being dropped at Arizona knives. I got the number called up velocity talked to the shop foreman Ted and sent it in. Knife was back in my hand in a week finished perfectly. So I know they have a warrantee. Kind of disparaging to make comments about a warrantee or lack of one when it's just not so.

John

John,

Try this search result on for size when contemplating "Velocity Knives" or "Velocity Manufacturing," supposedly run by "Lisa Tabor."

Harder to hide these days of the Internet.

Detailed Records For Allan Blade
Person Past Locations Relatives
Allan Blade (54)
Chattaroy, WA 99003

Chattaroy, WA
Spokane Valley, WA

RELATIVES
Sheryll Lynn Bell
Lisa Marie Blade
Kristopher L Foley
Cori Marie Foltz
Darlene Joy Fowler
Raylene Kay Fowler

Allan S Blade (54)
Chattaroy, WA 99003
Clearfield, UT
Federal Way, WA

RELATIVES
Allen Blade
Lisa Marie Blade
Cori Marie Foltz
Darlene Joy Fowler
Raylene Kay Fowler
Cynthia Sue Goldsmith

https://voterrecords.com/voter/41003571/allan-blade

Heads up everyone. "Allan Blade" just tried to buy materials from us. He is living in Chattaroy WA.

Allan called this afternoon to ask why his order was cancelled. I told him Rob Simonich was a friend of mine. At the end of the phone call Allan told me to FO.

Chuck

... What a rollercoaster this thread is. And yes, I read ALL OF IT. And what a grade-A asshole Allan is.
So hey, why did BB shut down?

Back