• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ALLSOLD! Reeves, Strider, Customs, more - rare, beautiful knives, priced to move!

ALL SOLD AND NO LONGER AVAILABLE:

A very good friend of mine has asked me to help him move his knife collection along. He's recently received some very bad medical news and that is going to put an end to his outdoors days, plus he needs to raise funds for medical bills. On some of these knives I am admittedly not an expert, but I am willing to try to help as much as possible, and can inquire with him for more info if there is something I don't know.

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, insured. I sip only within the USA. It is SOLELY the buyers responsibility to know if these knives are legal in your area, but I do reserve the right to not sell if I think it is illegal in your area or for personal reasons. I'll ship for $10 per order - whether its one knife, two, three or all [this covers the boxes I have to buy, shipping USPS priority mail and insurance. It will likely go over the $10 but I will cover the difference]. Please ask any and all questions prior to sale - all sales final.

If you have any questions comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. additional Pictures can be taken serious inquiry.

SOLD to shayjoshi! Chris Reeves Custom folding knife

This is the Sebenza 21 small unless I'm mistaken. This is a custom one; it is a unique graphic version, and I believe it is a hand done graphic.
no box or papers. Does come with pocket carry sheath. S35n Blade. This one does have some minor handling/carry marks, and I'm guessing was carried 10 times or so from the looks of it. An OUTSTANDING price on a custom Reeves that you can actually carry and use! SOLD! $250 SOLD!

2mhj053.jpg

akbhjn.jpg

24mt2pz.jpg

1yon6q.jpg

SOLD [private by request] Strider model PT
No box or papers. Appears to be in virtually new/unused condition. Another outstanding price on an hard to get piece - SOLD! $250 SOLD!

2sbwq5f.jpg

j5weoi.jpg

SOLD to Peteytwopointone Spyderco - Anso "Rock Lobster"
No box or papers. appears unused. VG-10 steel, 3.75" blade, g10 foliage green handles. This is a VERY cool blade and is out of production. AWESOME edge! Priced very well at SOLD $150 SOLD

2yyvzuq.jpg

15rih34.jpg

SOLD to Beemermark SOG recon Bowie

This is a Seki Japan SK5 steel blade. Near new/unused. There is one faint scuff on the right hand side as you hold it. It was harder than all get out to photograph and I took about 12 pictures before I could get it. Many wouldn't even notice it, but I did so in the spirit of openness I want to show it. Sheath has a couple spots on it near the catch [I suspect form the catch banging into the leather?] and a mark from something sliding across it. Out of production and VERY hard to find SK5 knife. EXTREME bargain at SOLD! $100! SODL!

2l8arme.jpg

2psj6g0.jpg

2n8ri38.jpg

28st4kk.jpg

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail, insured. I sip only within the USA. It is SOLELY the buyers responsibility to know if these knives are legal in your area, but I do reserve the right to not sell if I think it is illegal in your area or for personal reasons. I'll ship for $10 per order - whether its one knife, two, three or all [this covers the boxes I have to buy, shipping USPS priority mail and insurance. It will likely go over the $10 but I will cover the difference]. Please ask any and all questions prior to sale - all sales final.

If you have any questions comments or concerns, please don't hesitate to ask. additional Pictures can be taken serious inquiry. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Seconds on PT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy,
Please update your user group. The forum software does not do it automatically when you buy a membership. There's a link in my signature line which will take you to the correct page in your profile.

Howdy,
Please update your user group. The forum software does not do it automatically when you buy a membership. There's a link in my signature line which will take you to the correct page in your profile.

Sorry about that - thanks for the help.

Back