Almost Ready To Ship 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy smokes, John! It looks even better than I pictured in my mind! I'm so freakin' excited! Thank you!

Damn... those are some real beauties!

What are the specs (and price) on the Pocket Chef?

Jeff

The Pocket Chef uses the Bluegill's 3" handle and the blade is 4" long and 1" tall. The idea I had to design it was for a pocketable fixed blade that could be used for lunch at work or if out at a restaurant that has particularly deplorable steak knives.

Most knife makers who make 4" blades have at least 4" handles, if not larger, which makes pocket carry a bit cumbersome. I don't need a full 4-finger grip to cut up a pork chop.

John took my cardboard cut out and made magic.

I think I might need one of these. Would you please post some in paw pics when it arrives? Thanks!

Jeff

Jeff, fear not! There will be many pictures! Having a bunch of experience with my Bluegill, I just know that this knife will be a homerun.

I think I might need one of these. Would you please post some in paw pics when it arrives? Thanks!

Jeff
If it's too short (don't think it would be, felt good to me, just like a Bluegill), I could always make it longer. Think of it as a Baby Roach Belly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back