Almost Ready To Ship 2019

I’ve always loved the blade profile of Canadian belt knives like the Grohmann #4, but I just don’t find the handle shape comfortable. This knife combines a comfortable handle (for me) with a classic leaf shaped blade. It looks spectacular John. I can’t wait to get it to a campfire!
I think you've nailed it. I will have to have one of those. Well done!!!

The knife arrived yesterday. It's glorious, but we all knew that from John's pic. Here's a couple of glamour shots before I get 'er dirty.
icXfcE8.jpg

62xZlrN.jpg

FX3Dmg7.jpg

eKqb1fR.jpg

It's really a beautiful piece of work, but it's not going to stay shiny for too long. Campfires and campfire cooking, hiking, making walking sticks, carving various spur of the moment stuff for my kids...there's work to be done. I'm looking forward to the natural patina O1 forms. Me and the CBK have some knife things to do. Thanks John!

I’ve always loved the blade profile of Canadian belt knives like the Grohmann #4, but I just don’t find the handle shape comfortable. This knife combines a comfortable handle (for me) with a classic leaf shaped blade. It looks spectacular John. I can’t wait to get it to a campfire!

Awesome design! I Will have to get me one of these after my custom order and great execution as always John.

The knife arrived yesterday. It's glorious, but we all knew that from John's pic. Here's a couple of glamour shots before I get 'er dirty.
icXfcE8.jpg

62xZlrN.jpg

FX3Dmg7.jpg

eKqb1fR.jpg

It's really a beautiful piece of work, but it's not going to stay shiny for too long. Campfires and campfire cooking, hiking, making walking sticks, carving various spur of the moment stuff for my kids...there's work to be done. I'm looking forward to the natural patina O1 forms. Me and the CBK have some knife things to do. Thanks John!

That is a great looking knife there!
I have a very old Canadian belt knife haven't used it since I was teenager ... but a great style ... and John you did a great job with it!

Congrats on the new knife !!!

Back