Almost Ready To Ship 2021

JK Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Is that top knife the paring knife? What are the specs and price on that one?

Jeff
That particular one has a 3 1/4” blade and 4” handle, and 1/16” thick 440C steel. They go for $139 shipped.

cbach8tw

Gold Member
That particular one has a 3 1/4” blade and 4” handle, and 1/16” thick 440C steel. They go for $139 shipped.

I like the look of a longer handle and a practical size blade length. I wonder how the paring knife would pair with the Improved Bowie in the kitchen? Although I am sure the paring could handle it all just fine.

JK Knives

I’m kind of surprised I’ve only sold two Paring Knives, I think it would make a great small game or fishing knife.

JK Knives

I'm a little late but glad you're feeling better to get back in the shop, that Paring an EO1 EDC looks great :thumbsup:
Thanks, I am feeling better, it feels good getting back in the shop, even though it’s freezing out here!

I like the look of a longer handle and a practical size blade length. I wonder how the paring knife would pair with the Improved Bowie in the kitchen? Although I am sure the paring could handle it all just fine.

They go great together in the kitchen. Both my Paring and Improved Bowie live in the kitchen, and see a lot of duty from everyone in the family. The thin blade on the Paring is amazing!!

I’m kind of surprised I’ve only sold two Paring Knives, I think it would make a great small game or fishing knife.

I think I may order one for my Feb hold spot. I’ll keep you posted!

Jeff

Last edited: