Alone Season 2

You did good David. I believe you are the only participant that used hook and line to catch fish consistently.

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him
And he will direct your paths."

Way to go Dave. I'm happy for you.

That was great to see. Congrats David. Must have been a very long 66 days. For a while there, it seemed like some of you may just hold out for 90 days. [emoji16]. Pretty impressive indeed.

••••••••••••••••••••
People are Strange, When You're a Stranger....

amazed at the will power of the last 4 standing,congrats david for taking it.
didn't the last shot show day 70?

Way to go David! I teared up when ya turned around and seen your daughter standing there. Great job!

The ending was moving and we can only guess the emotions you felt. Congratulations on the win:thumbup:

Congrats David! At one point you mentioned that you usually had people around to share your outdoor experiences, like going to a Resturant and having a great meal but no one to share it with. David thank you for sharing your great experiences with us and millions of viewers. Even though you were alone, we were with you in spirt! Your insight and mental toughness are admired. God bless you and to all the contestants !

Noticed that Christmas decorations were out at David's home (tree and so forth).... when exactly did Alone 2 finish the outdoor experience? Looks like last fall versus this year?

Congratulations!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!

"You get up in the morning and you confront the realities of your situation. Some days it´s great and some days it´s horrible! But suffering has value: We avoid it at all costs. We don't ever wanna go back and repeat it, but it has value. It´s a part of life. Nobody gets through life without suffering. Nobody. The question is what you allow it to do in you. You can allow that suffering to make you bitter, angry, just a wretched person. You know, you can allow that suffering to eat away your soul, turn it on yourself and and chew you apart, or you can look for the deeper meaning of it. My philosophy on suffering is that God is trying to teach me something. And I know that in the end I get to keep those lessons and the pain goes away." Dave McIntyre

Good quote Dave.

Congrats Dave and well deserved! Please share any additional thoughts with the crowd here when the dust settles.

Dave, you sly devil you. You knew it all along and yet your comments here seemed like those of someone who Almost won but didn't. You looked frail out there at times but never quit. You had a secret weapon - your beautiful lil' family. :) I'm sincerely happy for you, man! Rock on, man...rock on...

Back