Alox Scissors Petition - No Mod

Interesting. I didn't realize Sgt Mike was the one who named it the "Scibeer Stalker". I thought it was Scibeer himself. I've got one of them also, except mine has the low-rider pocket clip too.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot this was SwissBianco's subforum where modding links aren't permitted. My bad.

+B, what are you going to do with all the 84mm scissors and backsprings you received from Vic last spring?

They are very intriguing!

we work on it - good things needs time - i will post as theyr ready - x projects in the works.

Count me in.
I have an Alox Farmer in Sunset Orange on the way
from SwissBianco right now, It would have been perfect
if it had scissors.

Been looking for a Farmer with scissors for years!

Just subscribed to the newsletter. Slumming now with an Evo 14, but don't like awl and it has no saw. I really hope this can happen.

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but if the scissors are a problem for the Farmer size, what about adding them to the "Cadet Plus"?

Victorinox does not manufacture scissors in either 93mm or 84mm size, so it's not going to happen.

An alox Farmer with scissors does look good doesn't it! (Especially in black).

Last edited:
Victorinox has to make very tiny changes to make the 91mm scissors work with their solo spring. The 84mm scissors are drop in with no changes needed. I don't understand the hesitation.

again, this will not happen and sooner or later, more sooner, the alox sak will get dropped by victorinox, wenger is allready out so we are on ouer own. but today a step was made and we see in a while what will happen, we try ouer best.

Vic is dropping alox entirely??? NO!!! I'd buy 5 pioneers with scissors added, they would sell very well in the US i believe. I bet Nutnfancy would do a youtube video review on it and you'd EASILY sell 10k of those things.

Is there still a plan to make the Alox Yeoman as mentioned in the Yeoman YouTube video from April of 2013? If so, wouldn't that have scissors?

Back