Alpha Two LIMITED Edition

Pohl Force USA

It was recently announced that the Alpha Two series was to be discontinued. With the advent of the new 'Alphas' Four and Five the Alpha Series has seen some quite significant change. The Alpha Two regardless is an amazing knife and has served Pohl Force and many of its loyal customer well for many years.

With the departure of the Alpha Two it was decided to run a final Special Limited Edition of the knife. The final run is limited to 500 examples worldwide. There are 15 currently available to the USA and should be arriving in the next week to 10 days from this date of posting. I know these will go very quickly so if you read this post and have interest, please let me know ASAP. Price will remain unchanged despite being a limited edition to anyone contacting me through the forum. ($240.00)

So what is different about the Alpha Two Limited Edition? Here are some info's , I wrote this a couple of weeks back for the press release and for Pohl Force Facebook page.

With the imminent departure of the Alpha Two from our product line up, we have decided to release a limited version, the 'Alpha Two Tactical'. As with the Bravo One Tactical version in 2014 the handle scales will be in a distinctive dark olive green. The 440C blade with a dark stonewashed finish together with back lock technology offer an attractive and robust final offering. The reversible pocket clip and screws remain black. On the right side of the blade is a special Pohl Force logo celebrating this final edition which is limited to only 500 worldwide.

Here are the knife specs and included accessories:
weight: 280g | 9.87 oz.
blade steel: 440C
blade finish: stonewashed
handle material: 4 mm | 0.157 inch thick handle scales made from glass fiber reinforced Zytel®
liner: 2 mm | 0.078 inch thick stainless steel liners
locking system: Lock-Back
clip: steel
included accessories: Collectors Pouch, ParaCord Lanyard and 3D Rubber Patch.

A few more pics

There is a black canvas holster available as an accessory for the Alpha, also a black kydex sheath which allows the knife to be carried safely with the blade deployed.

A further point worth mentioning for all Pohl Force knives with an available kydex there is also a high quality shoulder harness or leg adapter carry system available.

The knife is supplied in a very nice quality Cordura carry/storage case, paracord lanyard, authentication card with knife serial and rubber patch.

This is not to be missed !!

contact@pohlforceusa.com

Back