Always considered trying a tanto. Now its time ...

Thanks to many great members over here, who kept explaining that tanto blade style is useful for edc tasks and sharpening is nothing to be afraid about. After 3 times insingo blade at my edc Sebenza, this time I decided to give tanto a chance.

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 01 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 02 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 03 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 04 by Jedi, auf Flickr

Brothers:

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 05 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 06 by Jedi, auf Flickr

I always disliked tanto blades until I saw one on a CRK. Those are some beautiful knives you have there, and the pics are fantastic!

Thanks to many great members over here, who kept explaining that tanto blade style is useful for edc tasks and sharpening is nothing to be afraid about. After 3 times insingo blade at my edc Sebenza, this time I decided to give tanto a chance.

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 01 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 02 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 03 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 04 by Jedi, auf Flickr

Brothers:

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 05 by Jedi, auf Flickr

21, Plain Titanium, Tanto, 06 by Jedi, auf Flickr

You are now officially a cool guy.

Hope you like. You pick up 2? I enjoy my Tanto, just ordered an Inkosi Insingo yesterday so hope to have by the end of the week. These Tantos really are like a work of art.... and, man, can mine slice. Even my front blade slices paper with ease.

I assume the primary edge is running around 20 degrees per side, what’s the angle of that giant tip bevel?

Really like the looks of the tanto zaan.

Even though you may not use them hard James Longstreet James Longstreet , and you might not like the style that much, but two things are for sure:
1. It goes nicely in your collection
2. It's a very photogenic knife ;), as usual, great pics.:)

Back