Amazing Knife and Awesome Sheath

Just can't beat the combination of the Companion with a HaleStorm Custom Kydex sheath!

ekt2_zpseuwh8pxp.jpg

unnamed%201_zpslnbptuth.jpg

That is a heck of a sheath Chad! Ronnie does outstanding work. From now on, every knife I sell will have the option to upgrade to a Hale Storm Custom Kydex sheath for a small charge. I believe in Ronnie's quality and I'm honored to carry all my knives in a HSCK sheath. Here's a couple more pictures of his great sheaths. Look at those killer edges!

839bf470a8d262b4033d7d47b2beefff.jpg

ccd0a32fb6f5d52ece11405d597c534d.jpg

I somewhat think that maybe you should give an option to buy a sheath specific to a carry method, but list those methods. Ie. necker, gclip, pocket clip, etc. That way, people can purchase the sheath and corresponding carry method together. or, maybe you can bang out a whole bunch of pocket clips that would be compatible with your sheath out of kydex or buy premade metal ones, i would gladly buy one!

I somewhat think that maybe you should give an option to buy a sheath specific to a carry method, but list those methods. Ie. necker, gclip, pocket clip, etc. That way, people can purchase the sheath and corresponding carry method together. or, maybe you can bang out a whole bunch of pocket clips that would be compatible with your sheath out of kydex or buy premade metal ones, i would gladly buy one!

At this point in Brian's business, I don't see any way this is a financially viable option.

Pocket clips, pull the dot loops, tec-loks, etc. cost money to buy. If you stake too much into one mounting method, you're screwing yourself over.

Down the road, it's a great idea, but if I was Brian, I would leave aftermarket mounting options left to the consumer.

I think leaving the final carry method to the end user is the way to go also.
So many options , can't make everyone happy.
He could offer "extras" like leather straps for horizontal carry, belt loop, TEC lock. Whatever.
When I get mine I plan to use paracord & horizontal carry.

At this point in Brian's business, I don't see any way this is a financially viable option.

Pocket clips, pull the dot loops, tec-loks, etc. cost money to buy. If you stake too much into one mounting method, you're screwing yourself over.

Down the road, it's a great idea, but if I was Brian, I would leave aftermarket mounting options left to the consumer.

Agree completely. What you've got going now is already working great. There are plenty of places for people to get other accessories to customize to their hearts content if need be.

I can build whatever you like or whatever Brian wants to order, stock, or offer. Neck sheath, IWB, Scout carry, pocket clips, belt carry, etc.
"If you can dream it, I can build it".

Back