American Kami / Boker Colubris pass around is live!

I will get the review up this weekend. Sorry for taking so long.

I'll begin my short review of this awesome blade. Talk about comfort and balance. The ergonomics of this are wonderful. Unfortunately, I won't get as much time as I would like with it. The craftsmanship is excellent as well as fit and finish. I was able to get this in the hands of several individuals who are quite handy with weapons. A mutual feeling across the board is that the G10 could be more aggressively textured. Sheath fit and finish was excellent. I didn't get to cut very much with it, but I can definitely tell it has been used. Push cuts are still possible up until about the last 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch from the tip. It honestly appears to me that however it was sharpened was slightly excessively stropped or polished in the area that will no longer shave. The only pics I am including are of that area, hopefully it will show.

Many thanks to DJ for allowing me to handle this fine blade. Guess I have to buy one now!!!!!

^ The tip wear might have came from me when I scored a little Kydex with it. ^

Alright, gang. After a big delay, flatblackcapo wins the passaround knife and swag pack! PM or email me your address buddy, and I'll get your goodies out the door.

Back