American Kami fullsize THE SHIIT Bag kit official release, final production version!!

manghu67

American Kami Custom Blades / Knifemaker
WE HAVE LIFTOFF!!!

You may have read about it in Surefire Combat Tactics. You may have heard whispers of its existence in the halls of iniquity. Someone may have crop dusted you which might have caused you to hallucinate images of it upon the windows of your mind. But this is not dream... The dream has become real! And this is it - the official release of the fullsize SHIIT Bag kit!!!

Totally modular, Berry compliant, USA made, and guaranteed for life. The pinnacle of tactical bag technology.

Official release video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lli8Q75l4_E&feature=youtu.be

Here’s the timeline now:

1. Order books close next Tuesday, 10 September, at 11.59PM CST. I will require all payments to be processed by then.

2. Wednesday morning, I submit the final count to the vendor and they start rocking out the production.

3. 8-10 weeks later, finished bags arrive here.

4. I pay the vendor.

5. I do a complete individual QC check on each bag setup, pack, and ship.

6. Your bag arrives.

7. We all do our happy dance.

The complete kit comes with:

1. The bag.

2. The strap.

3. The strap pad.

4. The flap.

5. Two tear out dividers with internal, top loading, Velcro closure pockets.

6. Ten single sided Velcro MOLLE/PALS Ripstrips.

7. Five double sided Velcro MOLLE/PALS Ripstrips.

8. The MBS holster.

Total price per kit is $624 plus USPS priority insured shipping.

Kits are only available in coyote at this time.

Hit the website at http://americankami.com and click "Contact" or email me directly at info@americankami.com for instructions on how to procure yours now.

Thanks again for all of your continued patience and support, guys. It has been a long time coming, but I think you will agree when you see the product in person that it has been well worth the wait!

Stay safe!

Last edited:
Wow DJ , that is one seriously nice quality piece of gear!Congrats on your project coming together.

Thanks buddy. Glad you like it. I'm just happy what it's finally happening for real.

Wow DJ , that is one seriously nice quality piece of gear!Congrats on your project coming together.

Back