Amsterdam Meet 2013 Report of Upcoming Spyderco Prototypes

Great knives to look for. Thanks for all the pictures, Mr. Blonde. I always look forward to your yearly thread on the Amsterdam meet.

I'm in heaven.....do you have any idea what kind of coating was on the black szabo? Or a guess?

Battle Station
Black Szabo
Domino
Karahawk
All instant wants

Street Bowie=instant classic again

Love the Battle Station and the Street Bowie.

Two words: Pocket Hobbit??

I am curious about the fancy Kiwi. I might get the G10 version, but it would be a sure thing if the specs are right in the final production model - good blade to handle ratio and an easy knife to pocket.
I sure don't want a clip.

Good stuff, thanks for the pictures! I wasn't planning on getting the next Chapparal, but darn that looks good. I think that one will be some time till I buy it because it will be $$. I believe at least either the Lava or the Spin will make it in my pocket. SB Delica is a definitely. Domino looks like a great design in how elegantly they added the flipper. I would have liked the design even without the flipper, but it is so well incorporated that the inclusion makes it a benefit.

Yeah, I would love to see a pocket hobbit and Sifu come out. Its in development though.

I always loved the shape of the serrata but wasn't sure about the cast blade.
Depending on the price I will try one of these.

I guess it wouldn't be for 2013?

I want........need.......have to have the domino!

Back