Amsterdam Meet 2016 Report of Spyderco Prototypes

Mr. Blonde
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU

that last post was the cherry on the pie. That Spydiechef is money!!

Cheers!

Very nice Spyderco. There is some seriously cool stuff here. That SpydieChef is going to be sold out for a loooooong time.

Another question for long time Spyderco followers...based on experience, what you think will be the street price for the Sustain? Never got my hands on the Street Beat, Perrin Bowie or any other "tactical" fixed blade from Spyderco, and this might be the first one. Looks soooo nice, but I am afraid it'll cost as much as the Warrior or something.

What do you think?
Greatest thread of the month, BTW. And best pics.

Terada Cooks knife looks beautiful!

And we FINALLY see a production sample of the SpydieChef!?! I can't even remember how long I've seen discussion and heard rumors of that one...
I don't even want a Slysz Bowie anymore if that one is going to be an option. ;)

I'd like to hold a Packer also, and just see if I'd like it better than my beloved Mules, which appear similar size range.

Ackerman looks really nice, too.

Oh, and Mr. Blonde, thanks for the reply about the comment on the free swinging action of the Ouroboros. And for the greatest annual thread on the forums! Sad it has come to an end. :p

And we FINALLY see a production sample of the SpydieChef!?! I can't even remember how long I've seen discussion and heard rumors of that one...
I don't even want a Slysz Bowie anymore if that one is going to be an option. ;)

My Slysz Bowie that's in my front pocket right now is nervous.......VERY nervous. ;)

I have zero need for a fixed blade anymore, but that Bradley Packer really speaks to me!

[video=youtube;UKnfggWY5aA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKnfggWY5aA[/video]

This year, we used a live videolink to a big screen, so the entire audience could get a closer look at the various details of the knife during Eric’s presentation. This clip is taken from that videolink. I hope you understand that this was not a purpose-made video presentation, but rather a taped portion of a live presentation. Nevertheless this video offers a nice first look at a new Spyderco design and its backstory.

This year, we used a live videolink to a big screen, so the entire audience could get a closer look at the various details of the knife during Eric’s presentation. This clip is taken from that videolink. I hope you understand that this was not a purpose-made video presentation, but rather a taped portion of a live presentation. Nevertheless this video offers a nice first look at a new Spyderco design and its backstory.

Awesome video, thanks!

Back