{{{{{{{{{Amy-0}}}}}}}}} I'm feelin' the BUSSE LUV!!!

Jaxx

{{{{{{{{{Amy-0}}}}}}}}}
YOU are the ONE who ROCKS!!!!
YA BRUNG IT!

yay.gif
yay.gif
yay.gif

dancinguy.gif
dancinguy.gif

Tasty... The NEW and TRUE Black & Tan G-10 grips on a black crinkle blade. :thumbup: ...And the SUPER FAST SHIPPING!!!
O!!!M!!!G!!!
LOL Only one thing would've made this sweeter, and that would've been a personal delivery from Amy-0, herself... ;) (Hmmm a contest idea!! ... Oh, Amyyyyyyyyyyyyyy-0hhhh!! Would ya wanna deliver a contest grand prize sometime in the future??? :) LOL...)

The interesting thing about this is that THIS one was inspected by NUMBER 13. LOL What's ODD about this??? Well... THIS is the ONLY one that I've ever seen that has this sticker on it's sleeve! What about ALL the others? LOL No inspections, detections, reflections, directions, injections, neglections OR selections for them??? LOL
"You can get anything you want, at Alice's Restaurant. Excepting Alice... "
Just curious... And #13, no less. Who's #13??? The Boss??? (wouldn't THAT be cool, inspected by Boss HOG, himself!) Anyway... Since it's new, and the smoggies will be leaving me soon... Here they are, together, for a shot or 2.

Inspected_by_13_FBM.jpg

SMOGGY_Blk_n_Tan_FBM.jpg

Thanxx for readin'!
Jaxx

Sweet choice man! I've been staring at FBM pictures for months and I've never seen one with that combo. It was the combo that I ended up ordering at the last minute a couple weeks ago. Great minds think alike I guess. :D :thumbup:

Sweet choice man! I've been staring at FBM pictures for months and I've never seen one with that combo. It was the combo that I ended up ordering at the last minute a couple weeks ago. Great minds think alike I guess. :D :thumbup:

You might have seen one with the black and off-white (the OLD black and tan, I love IT too, but this works well) in the FBM compilation thread... and CONGRATS, you're gonna love your FBM!!! I hear ya about great minds, heh-heh! :D

I am glad that Busse has finally adopted the same inspections as the underwear industry.

PM, wait til U see my exclusive 'Camo Jaxx CGFBM'!!! There only 2. One with a logo, and one without...! :D :D ...Right, Amy-0??? :D ...And YES, I'll be along to VOTE 4 B/T Game Wardens, shortly!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
:cool:

Amy must be mad at me. I ordered one of those B&T FBMs months ago.

It's OK because I'm just hoping that they take so long filling it I can guilt-trip them into a DC finish:cool: :thumbup: :p

Amy must be mad at me. I ordered one of those B&T FBMs months ago.

It's OK because I'm just hoping that they take so long filling it I can guilt-trip them into a DC finish:cool: :thumbup: :p

ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!

you should of had it today???? but if you did not IT WILL BE THERE TOMMOROW

I will double check the tracking in the morning:thumbup:

ROCK ON!!!!!

Hey thanks!:cool:

Although a DC finish would have been very nice.:p

I was actually out doing things I can bill clients for today. I'll go check for a missed delivery.

Tony G

ON ITS WAY!!!!!!!!
you should of had it today???? but if you did not IT WILL BE THERE TOMMOROW

I will double check the tracking in the morning:thumbup:

ROCK ON!!!!!

The first meeting of the {{{{{{{Amy-0}}}}}}} Fan Club will now come to order...

HOORAY!!!!
{{{{{{{Amy-0hhh}}}}}}}
Go on... Take a wild STAB at WHO ROXX TODAY!!!!! :D

That's it, meeting adjourned!!! :thumbup:
Jaxx

Back