Amy-0 update FRIDAY STYLE

Amy-0

Staff member
Hello from the zero.... Just wanted give some updates. :)
1. Mini Mean Streets will be processed next week, we just thought it would it would be cool to give a heads up early (I am personally excited about these blades because Boss Man Jerry had the sheath special with David Brown Buy Brown and Chad Pirtle www.Pirtlemade.com) Remember the certificate will mailed with your Mini Mean Order.
2. Grab bags, BURPS and Dog soldiers are shipping everyday and we appreciate your patience.
3. I will be gone for a week starting Monday September 25th. I am taking my parental units to Virginia and Washington DC for my Brother in laws retirement ceremony from the USMC. If you see a crazy person driving a car with Ohio plates that would be US. LOL
Have a great Friday everyone.
XOXO
Amy-0

Parental units. Been a while since I've hard that... I seem to remember that was a thing we used to say in the late 80's to mid-90's. I hadn't realized that I missed it. Let's work on bringing that back!

Amy, congrats to your BIL and please thank him for his service!

Parental units. Been a while since I've hard that... I seem to remember that was a thing we used to say in the late 80's to mid-90's. I hadn't realized that I missed it. Let's work on bringing that back!

Wasn't that from SNL's "Coneheads"?

Thanks for the updates, Amy.

Anybody get a shipping notification on their DS yet?

Right on, Thank you Amy and drive Safe :)

I was just at Quantico yesterday Amy, you'll love it down here this time of year. Congrats to him and thanks for the update.

That is AWESOME. I appreciate you saying that. My Dad and MOM are by far my favorite UNITS heck they put up with me from a VERY LONG TIME AGO......
XOXO
Amy-0

Back