Amy Valerious of Warlander Knives Has Graduated the Fiddleback Forge Apprentice Program

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
It is my great pleasure to congratulate Amy Valerious of Warlander Knives as she has graduated the Fiddleback Forge Apprentice Program.

Amy was here right at one year. In that year her knives have blossomed into a line of beautiful cutlery. She has a kind of mixture of talent and work ethic that is rare in todays world. From day one she was a great employee, and she never had to be shown anything more than once. Her talent mixed with that unbelievable work ethic and drive made for a fun knifemaker to watch learn the business.

This knife Amy gifted me is breathtaking. Its got beautiful lines. The grind is flawless and the handle shaping is as good as anything I've ever done. The Scales are PB&J burlap with maroon linen micarta bolsters.

Congratulations on your progress Amy. It has been an honor to work with you. You have a place here if you ever want to come back. I'm very happy to call you a friend.

2v2Hg4fonxurAoi.jpg

Very very nice - and it's not just another Fiddleback :thumbsup: I mean that in only the nicest way, to you and Andy and Co. You have some of your own styling. Congratulations on your success. I wish you all the best.

Magnificent work!
I'm very happy for you Amy, although a little sorry you'll be leaving FF. I look forward to seeing your future triumphs.

Best wishes. Be gentle with yourself.

Amy - Congratulations on this significant accomplishment ! Although I have not had the privilege of taking ownership of one of your knives to date, I have always appreciated your quality work(wo)manship of both your knives and the accompanying sheaths (early on I tried unsuccessfully to get one of your FF offerings as much for loving the sheath design as much as for the knife!). Best wishes for your continued success.

Back