...And a large Coke. GEC 97 Thread!

Waiting on the ebony. But they will all be special.
That is the one that I prefer too Dwight . I just wish that they were going to have the UNXCLD Shield instead of that Cloud . But I understand that is just a matter of taste too .
Harry

Last edited:
That is the one that I have prefer too Dwight . I just wish that they were going to have the UNXCLD Shield instead of that Cloud . But I understand that is just a matter of taste too
I believe these ebony big'uns are gonna be very sweet! :)

To be honest, I'm struggling a bit to get excited about this pattern. I'm curious to see the final product, and maybe it'll surprise me, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. o_O :D

these are going to be an all time great knife if they can maintain quality across the run. is it really 5000?

the design is really well done, especially the Nortfield blade shape.

i really like yellow smooth bone, but not sure the rose shield is the best.

I'm a vintage coke bottle fan, love em, so I reserved one in ebony. The cloud shield will be awesome:thumbsup: great shield to keep it true to the early vintage coke bottles in ebony.They are 1/2" or so shorter than the oldies so I'm looking forward to trying out this smaller size.

I think these will look great, but they're just not my style. I'm sure my mind could change as we see more photos though.

I do think a pale jade smooth bone (to resemble an empty bottle) would look really cool.

I would be super surprised if they did a reddish brown bone (coca cola jigged) along with the reddish brown cherry wood and reddish brown maroon micarta.

You ain’t wrong, friend, but GEC does what GEC does. Personally, I’d like to see some autumn gold jigged bone.

Back