...And a large Coke. GEC 97 Thread!

The beaver shield is flipped around for these SFOs...wonder why?

I tend to think it should go the way it goes on the SFO rather than the normal run, but I can see why they make the tail point toward the butt of the knife on the normal run.

GEC-ILLUSTRATED.jpg

I’m having a hard time holding off waiting for the Northfields, the Brazilian cherry and autumn jigged look so great. I’m trying to be strong and wait for that Sabre grind.

I’m having a hard time holding off waiting for the Northfields, the Brazilian cherry and autumn jigged look so great. I’m trying to be strong and wait for that Sabre grind.
you can do it, hang in there, stay strong

At least 5 of us .

Harry

Make that 6...…… I like the double pulls...…. I have arthritis & it gives me some alternate options to get the thing opened up...…. Back when I was a young Buck & had boundless strength and good teeth I'd have opened it with my teeth for a beer and a cigarette...….. But now I have a full upper denture, quit alcohol 7 years ago, cigarettes 15 years ago; so I need all the help I can get...….. The handle is big enough to install a CO2 cylinder to blow the blade open...….

Make that 6...…… I like the double pulls...…. I have arthritis & it gives me some alternate options to get the thing opened up...…. Back when I was a young Buck & had boundless strength and good teeth I'd have opened it with my teeth for a beer and a cigarette...….. But now I have a full upper denture, quit alcohol 7 years ago, cigarettes 15 years ago; so I need all the help I can get...….. The handle is big enough to install a CO2 cylinder to blow the blade open...….

I have strong nails and fingers........big strong hands... and I still like nail nick in front of a long pull!!!

It makes knives easier to pinch open, and gives additional ways to open them one handed!!!

No down side.....

Last edited:
I just got my Beavertail 97 today. I am partial to big knives, and am quite happy with it. It fits great in the pocket slip I've been carrying a 21 in.

Back