And now a comment about ww11 kukri from HI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there if there are any douter left amoung you fear no more :D My first HI kukri was a ww11 at first it was heave but it litend up with use it do split fire wood quite well .It allso severs branches with ease. I would never wish to use this kukri to hurt anyone but at least I know that if that time ever comes I have a good defencive weapon It has become a part of me now it go's every where with me and is no longer heave but as lite as a 6 inch hunting knife and I would recemend this kukri as a first buy for any new comer UB is correct in his love for this ww11 kuri I have two in fact and the only hard thing I find is which one to use they are both prefect. Every one knows how quick dogs are well unfortanitly for a agressive rottwillar my kukri was quicker
its just a good knife at the right price :D

The WWII is a great model in either size, though I think overall I prefer the AK. Too bad about the Rott, eh? Last dog story we had on the HI forum was posted by a total nimrod whose dog mistook his weiner for a hot dog.

--Josh

my WW2 is in the trunk. Just checked for rust. None. Wicked sharp. This came from an old half price deal... it's the best knife deal I ever got.

18" WWII is my favorite 18"er khuk. chops, splits, prys, digs, takes a razors edge. No frills, no fullers, not even an enlayed SoS. its an honest working man's khuk.... but beautiful in a way. Kinda like a pretty tomboy gal with her hair pulled back and in tight T and a flannel shirt. No belle of the ball, but lovely enough to appreciate:)

~Jake

Jebadiah_Smith said:
Who made yours? I have a kumar and I love it. What was that about a rotweiler?

One is S.B the other I don't know because the first letter is either the beginning of a K or a weird looking L the handle is wood if that helps :)
as for the rott he was a neibors dog that I had complaned about to them first then to animal control . nothing happend so my nefew and I were out in the yard and this dog had been agressive before at time with other people.well
I had enough my nefew was enjoying his hotdog and I was takeing out trash the dog came from out of the edge of the woods running after the kid and I got there when he tried to jump on him I caught him in mid air in the center of the back it severd him in two completely :barf: he did not live but 2 or 4 seconds no harm to my nefew who's only statement was wow kool :D

codeofthesammuri said:
I had enough my nefew was enjoying his hotdog and I was takeing out trash the dog came from out of the edge of the woods running after the kid and I got there when he tried to jump on him I caught him in mid air in the center of the back it severd him in two completely :barf: he did not live but 2 or 4 seconds no harm to my nefew who's only statement was wow kool :D

Wow, this dog story has a hot dog too! So, you chopped a Rottweiler completely in two with one swipe of a khukuri, in mid leap no less??? That, my friend, sounds like pure and utter bull****.

--Josh

Well, it didn't take long for this to start. Code of the Burafan, these gentlemen suspect you being another former poster and shortly some authority or another will settle. In meantime, I suggest we find other pursuits.

I'm not grown up or anything- I'm as torn as the next guy as to the definition of 'good clean fun' , but with all the recent turmoil, I'm concerned.

munk

Josh Feltman said:
Wow, this dog story has a hot dog too! So, you chopped a Rottweiler completely in two with one swipe of a khukuri, in mid leap no less??? That, my friend, sounds like pure and utter bull****.

--Josh
thanks for your reply but I am not bura fan I am me and no it is not bull but every man is entitled to his opion so be it as you will I do not in tend on arguing with you but to remain peaceful good day to you :D

Hey, code/burafan, whats with the reoccuring dog/hotdog theme? Maybe Frued would have something to say about this... :rolleyes:

I kinda figured this from the start. :(

UB know who I am and thats all that madders but by all means continue your witch hunt if it gives you a more fulfilling life thank you for your reply :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back