And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of bats ARE those Jim?

Don't know about you guys but I'm getting a distinct "Interview with the Vampire" vibe off of Mr. Clifton's(or should I say Lestat?)latest post
eek.gif

Peering down at The Cave through a pair of binoculars, one of the Wildlife Officers exclaims: "He just whacked another one!...I SAW him do it this time...a henious felonious crime against nature, committed in our presence! Let's go get him!"

"Let's wait for the Ghurkas", his older and much wiser partner sagely suggested, images of the internationally televised shots of Jim swatting bi-planes while atop tall buildings flashing in his mind...
eek.gif

Poor Jim...all this could have been avoided if only he had admitted his problem early on.

We're here to help, Jim. Really. You just keep resisting...that's right...let it all go...just relax...you won't feel a thing (Doc, how're them needles comin'?)

Tom

Gentlemen(this term does not apply to Tom,Sarge,or Blues)! There is NO such thing as Vampires, or HIKV!Why are you making fun of a kind,old,slow ,gentle, gray haired man! I like the tophat & cape,just an old man out on the town ,in the late ,late evening! I like to take K's out at night, to spread jim's gentle ,way of the K!One night I might take a GRS,or a WW2,or BAS,or a plain or fancy YCS!You should see the looks before I...AH! "Show them"!As I said, I'm harmless, just ask Vince!Now don't you all want to change your impression of me!I'm not big enough nor strong enough to present a problem,just an old Researcher trying to do his job & be left "alone" to do his Research!
Icouldn't hurt anything! Why ,It's all I can do to just lift a K!
jim

You know, something (or someone!)knocked on my bedroom window the other night! The dogs were going to town! I got out to the front just in time to see a shadowy figure in a long flowing cloak waving two khuks dissapearing around the corner!

Not far behind was a squad of Gorkas in hot pursuit, yelling "Ayo Ghorkali!"

Now, mind you, I thought all this was a little out of the ordinary, but after all this is Miami! So I went back to sleep.

When I saw the morning news and the events there pertaining, I knew it had to be Jimmy!

In a way this reminds me of the Darryl Strawberry incident...I'm now going to have to go in "Search" of the "Researcher"! For his own good, you understand! Who know what those Gorkhas will do with him or more importantly "to" him!

Vince
biggrin.gif

------------------
Stay sharp and be Safe!
------- ---- ---------
That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.
F.W. Nietzche

This just in.....

It appears another sighting of the creature has been reported, and this time confirmed from several independent sources.

The most frightening aspect is that the creature appears be quite agitated at this juncture.

A Japanese tourist was able to snap a photo before succumbing to his fright.

He was heard to mutter: "khukzilla...khukzilla" in a low guttural tone while unconscious.

View

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

:
Oh my Gawd!!!!
Tsimis didn't cover his face completely up!!!!
biggrin.gif

Now I am really worried!!!!
eek.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

Yvsa,

Take cover, bro'. He's heading west toward Catoosa!!!!

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

Could that be what he was heard singing?

...Khukuri roads, take me home,
back to where, I belong,
West Virginia, Durba's coming,
Khukuri roads, take me home...

Curiouser and curiouser.
West, by God, Virginia, call out the Guard!

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

:
I heard through the grapevine that he was headed towards everyone & anyone that owns a Durba made khukuri to confiscate them for "Research"!!!!!!!
Time to break out all the AK's and that includes the -47.
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

"I heard through the grapevine that he was headed towards everyone & anyone that owns a Durba made khukuri to confiscate them for "Research"!!!!!!!"

Fellow forumites... We have vanquished the zombies, we have fended off rogue bears. Now we must face our greatest threat. O-n-e of our own! Yes, 'little tsimi' has changed and become something else. He wants ALL your Durba khukuris for his own.

Beware the full moon! An eerie silence surrounds your home as the fog rolls in. A loud knock upon your door sounds...THUMP THUMP. The dog wimpers and moves quickly out of sight. There, in your doorway, a hulking mass stands. His wild bloodshot eyes carry a dark intent. There is no turning away now! Only you stand between 'him' and your Khukuris. Instinctively you had already reached for that ONE special khukuri when you sensed trouble. This will be a great battle, as he is well armed and determined. What is that ONE khukuri in your hand?
wink.gif
In a last outreaching for his remaining self you say "Jim, admit your HIKV and join us..." The drool flys from his teeth as he moves forward...

------------------
The khukuri village idiot

Been offline for 45 minutes - I thought it was the thunderstorm, but it was Jim's singing. I KNEW he was gonna sing, and still left my surge protector on. Finn, have you found out about shipping that bear yet???

Now I'm glad for all the time I spent oiling, rubbing, taming and training my Durba Attack Garud Hehehe little feller can bite from either end....Come on in, Jim, and don't mind the little feller with the beak...

[This message has been edited by Walosi (edited 06-21-2001).]

Methinks Jim's alterego, the Yeti has taken the upper hand...alas... but THEN I have a plan....
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
By the way, does anyone think that the real solution is that Jim's hirsuit hide is infested with lice and the poor bloke is beside himself trying to get rid of this lousy infestation?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry

Easy solution to that Harry....

He shaves half his body with one Durba made khukuri, douses himself with gasoline, lights it and kills the lice that run into the clearing with the khukuri in his other hand.

Simple.

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back