And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by MauiRob:
"I ,-- am a mah-haannn, of constant sor-row.."

That was a great flick eh Harry?
biggrin.gif
</font>

Yup! Dat it be, Rob...dat it be....

Now do you think they had Jim in mind as the man of constant sorrow....?

Stay tuned....
wink.gif

Uncle Bill, Some people fall off the edge, others jump off. But with this thread, we're doing the 'Triple Lindy' into the abyss
wink.gif

------------------
The khukuri village idiot

What would Kierkegaard say about that, I wonder?
wink.gif

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

I woke up this morning with two weird sores on my neck, if I didn't know better I'd say they were punctures but that's impossible.

Ya know now that I think more about this, I think we are way to hard on Jim! I think there is something to this "Research" business after all! HEEE! In fact I think I WILL become a researcher after all---it IS a noble calling. And I DON'T seem to have HIKV anymore so...HEEE HEE HHEEEEHEEHEHEEE!!!!!

I do wonder what that noise was I heard last night as I was drifting of to sleep---kind of like wings swooshing and metal clanging....probably nothing. Anyway I have no time to waste, RESEARCH NEEDS TO BE DONE!! BRING ON THE DURBAS!!

Whoops double posted in my scramble to begin my life's work---RESEARCH!!!

DURBA!_DURBA!_DURBA!_DURBA!

HEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEE!!!

[This message has been edited by MauiRob (edited 06-23-2001).]

What used to be known as MauiRob....

island2.jpg

Meanwhile, back in the cave....

island1.jpg

Is there no hope left?.......

Looks like this thread will hit 100 - Well, why not. It gots BEARS in it!!!! HEHEHeheheh

Not just any bears, Himalayan Bears...

himbear.jpg

...and more and more of these things...

carlsbad-night-flight.jpg

Blues:

DO NOT GO NEAR THAT BEAR!!!

He is smiling, and drooling. Obviously, he was kept in that crowded cave overnight, and has succumbed to whatever horrible conditions exist therein. Did Jim mention anything about bringing in dancing girls for the gang in the cave???? Smiling and drooling are symtomatic of a wide variety of conditions. We better check out the cave again
smile.gif

...a photo captured earlier in the evening....perhaps a clue as to why the "Phantom" so rarely leaves the cave...
and why the bear is smiling....

11.jpg

Meanwhile, back in Miami, Vince is wandering through Little Havanna in his search...let's go there now...

"Yo, Jimmy! Jimmy! Come on out, Jimmy! Don't make come in there after you! Come on man you're devaluating the whole neiborhood, dude!

Vince slowy approches the cave located somewhere just off SW 8th Street (where else?)He hears a strange mewling sound! Could it be his friend in the throws of unrestrained "reseach"???

Stay tuned for the next installment!!

------------------
Stay sharp and be Safe!
------- ---- ---------
That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.
F.W. Nietzche

Yep, looks like Florida has gone the way of Kalifornia. I think a load of Arizona bears would be just the thing to calm things down a bit.

The Bear is King, Long Live the Bear!

------------------
"To Know and to Act are One"

Well Harry, maybe. These would be the "Half-Starved Bad Hair Day Bears", if it could be arranged.

------------------
"To Know and to Act are One"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back