And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
..."Half-Starved Bad Hair Day Bear" (re)searching for the elusive "Durba"...

bear.jpg

[This message has been edited by Blues (edited 06-23-2001).]

eek.gif
I grabbed my Durba and lit out for Wheeling and hid for a couple of days ...didn't figure we'd be found in the big city...
tongue.gif

Do you mean he's still on the rampage?
eek.gif

Gentlemen,
Here is an update, for sick, sick people(Blues, Koz & Vince) Blues, took the Gorka's pics.,Koz, HIRED THEM TO CAPTURE OR DISTROY!They entered the cave with K's drawn(to bad you can't hear the Flute playing,NDN can really make some wild sounds when he tries)they saw all the K's, I had a Ycs in hand, stopped them dead in their tracks, leader said "is that a Durba"? I said, yeah,got a load of Durba's , have a look around! Everyone of those guys made a mad rush at the K's!Next thing they wanted to trade or buy,a couple said they had been trying for months to get "one", said they even called Uncle who told them all had gone to a kind, old Researcher & none were available! They asked if I was the Researcher, I said yes, they joined the fellowship, purchased Durba's & offered to "introduce" Koz, & Blues to K's up close & personal! I made them swear not to, they asked if they could send some friends for Durbas,I said "just bring $$(for the Fellowship) & keep the cave secret! Maui, sorry, I toln Pam to be gentle! Vince & the others of their evil ways will begin to "see the light" VERY SOON!
jim(it will be night soon & then....)

Sure glad Tsimi did that, since I've already had that "bat treatment" performed on me some years ago by some old guy with his own version of a khukuri.
wink.gif

Blues

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

...Tsimi addressing the "faithful"...

lookofhorror.jpg

beforeg.jpg

Soon no place will be safe from Tsimi and his band of Durbanites. (Durbaknights? Or perhaps in the Cave of Research, SubDurbaKnights).

Will Harry ever get another Durba? Has Yvsa joined the band? Will Akio-san ever spend time with a group such as this? Stay tuned as these and other questions are answered in short order....

------------------
Live Free or Die

Blues' Knife Pix

[This message has been edited by Blues (edited 06-24-2001).]

It seems Yvsa has been in the area, leaving his mark near the cave entrance? Could this be a sign of hope? Or....Have evil things befallen HI's own Medicine Man? Whose medicine is stronger? Time shall tell....

petrokoko.jpg

Approaching the cave, we hear music emanating from below. Why, it sounds strangely like the "Israelites" by
sel-desmond-dekker-1.jpg
but something is different.... As we listen closely, we hear these lyrics:

"Wake up in the morning, join Durba for breakfast,
So that all of the khukuris will turn red,
Oh.... Oh....,
The Durbanites"

But wait, there's something more. What's that sweet floating sound? Is that a flute perchance? Could this mean....?

Hmmm... looks like the Church of St. Jim is back in session....

All hail the mighty Durba!
(done while kowtowing to the altar festooned with Durba made khukuris)

In the meantime, a scuffle has broken out at the confessional...seems that a fellow by the name of Jim is resisting Gharupani holy water in order to deny that inevitably fatal malady known as HIKV...kagas katnes may have be drawn to persuade Jim to accept pennance and to shave him somewhat!

Stay tuned....

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Harry

[This message has been edited by Apothecary (edited 06-24-2001).]

Tsimi's dogs appreciate the irony....having been shaved bare by the blades of Durba themselves...

xolo2.jpg

error

haloperidol, 400mg in 20mg vials, check.
needles, hypodermic, 20 gauge, number 50, check.
syringes, 5cc, number 50, check.
12-gauge Remington pump shotgun, check.
Silver-clad 00 buckshot magnum shotshells, 12 gauge, check.
crucifix, silver, check.
S&W stainless double action, 6" bbl, check.
.357 ammunition, garlic loaded softpoint, check.
18" HI sirupati, "Li'l Bastard," check.
Plane tickets to FL, OK, WV . . .

:
Beware the mark of the Kokopelli that's been placed to ward off the evil spells of the deadly researcher
who would infect us all with his mixture made with the filings and hone dust from sharpening Durba Khukuri's and the strange chemicals of Dr Jekyl.
One drop of this deadly evil brew will turn even the most HIKV infected one among us into a blathering, sniveling "Researcher"!!!!!!
But Kokopelli will ward off anything the researcher has in his seemingly unending arsenal.

But now that our brother Blues has let my secret out I fear that Tsimi may try to eradicate the deeply carved images I have secretly placed around his cave.
And If only on image remains it will give us some degree of protection.
Tsimi will never find them all!!!!!
biggrin.gif

petrokoko.jpg

------------------
Yvsa.

"VEGETARIAN".............
Indin word for lousy hunter.

Be careful, Doc, I suspect this is a hoax put out by Jim. He doesn't really have any Durba made khuks. The few Durba's he did he immediately took to Texas and sold before crossing the border to Mexico buying a dozen cheap Mexican potmetal "khucarachas" to make out of focus pictures with.

------------------
"Holiness is not a very serious business, and it is a very serious business indeed. I misspeak - it is not a solemn business."

By the way, Doc, please tell me you used Sivertips for the 357 hollowpoints filled with garlic.

Lock and Load, Boys!!! The Entrance To The Cave Is Ahead.....

pics14.gif

Problem, my mosie's safety doesn't allow you to open the bolt to load the rifle when it's set, and the pistol's a single action, so it doesn't really have a safety either. WHAT DO I DO????

I should just stay in Maryland, I don't think anyone here has any Durbas, I should be safe.

And please, no offense intended to the Mexicans. Some perverted gringo comes waving money around, you swallow your pride and create an abomination and feed your family. As a former social worker, whose state programs were partially funded by federal dollars I understand being forced to do horrible and unholy things to keep my job and paycheck, and my heart goes out to our exploited brothers south of the border.

Doc bags one....

11-03-97d01-005.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back