And So.... The Phantom Of The "Khukura" Is Born...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I just stumbled onto that Bill's pic with the lightsabre. :) Maybe I should visit this thread more often. :rolleyes: HEE

I consider myself one of the fortunates here in the cantina, Bill hasn't made a pic of me yet. I'd like to think that it's because of my innate charm and wit. The reality is he feels sorry for me.:( :D :p
As Tsimi's evil twin, Bill could only portray me as suave, collected, handsome, etc. All the things The Dark One lacks even more now that I got some of his mojo.:eek: :p

Originally posted by jim_l_clifton
Wild,
#@%^&$%#$%$#$@@@####***!Look at what you have done!!!
ROG,WAS CLUELESS "NOW" HE WILL HAVE A TASTE FOR DURBAS!!YOU, will be the cause of his Durba Lust & I ain' gonna help cure him!!wHAT A WASTE,SENDING "HIM" A DURBA!!ROG,OLE BUDDY, DON'T EVEN OPEN THE PKG. JUST SEND IT TO ME,I'LL SEE IF IT'S A REAL DURBA,YOU CAN'T TRUST SOMEONE WHO HAS "WILD" IN HIS NAME!! Me you can trust,you know me!!
:D
jim

Tsimi, I also snagged a Durba from you my oh so irascible doppleganger! It was also one of his last. I think it was his LAST special order in fact.
As for knowing you well::barf: :barf: :barf:
One of the unfortunate side-effects of being your evil twin is that I know your smell. phh-eeewww! Heck all of the southern states do as well....:eek: :barf:

I can see Bill's portrayal of me now.... suave, good looking and everything you want to be Tsimi but that I penultimately am.
Yeah Baby!

Rog,
You & CLASS are total strangers!! OOPS! Maybe made a mistake ,LOW CLASS would go with you! hee! Bwaaaa! Poor sweet "Little J",married you out of kindness!:D You are right about one thing ,You cheated me out of ONE Durba,& bamboozeled an innocent out of his! You are the KING OF THE CONS!!:D I'm a Saint ,retired & have ALL the K's I n...,I mean I only have ONE K,so I'm protected from your EVIL CON!!
jim(Saint) :cool:

Tsimi,
You're right about the kindness thing. I won't tell her that.:rolleyes: It's not every day a wife goes online and checks out what PGAs are available and calls to the office. Except mine.

I asked Jeana to look at some other khuks to find Durbas sign. 5!
bwahahaha!

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Gone to Vegas! Gonna get ALL the money and come back and buy up ALL of the K's (m43 only)HEE! KEep your M43's SPence. That's two the Duck don't get. HEE! THe one I want is the one "the Dark One (saint my @#$!) wants BUT I get It first! HEE! WHIMPER that, Tsimi! HEE! Back on Sunday! :D :D

BWAHAHAHAHA!

(sniff) Back from Vegas. Busted, no munny. Nothin but liars, thieves and cheats out there. Shoulda listen to the Duck. :( (sniff) Gonna write my congressman...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

NOt true! BUSTed the MIrage, BElagio and Ceasar's! RAn me out of town before I could GEt to the Venitian! GOt lots of M43 munny now! LOok out Daffy! :D :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

troubled, deeply troubled, individuals. Soon, a person in
uniform is coming to say, "Put the thread down, and back away
slowly. Just put it down and we can help you. We have medications
now, you won't have electroconvulsive therapy anymore."

Kis
:rolleyes:

Kis,
I understand,the "Poodle", has gone MAD(as in WACKO,NUTSETC.)! Have you ever heard of anyone coming out of Vegas loaded with $$$??
He couldn't come back & admit he "Lost his shirt"!! SIGH(like Rusty)
so SAD!While you were gone,I p/u ANOTHER M43,probably the BEST in awhile!! Just wanted you to know Semper Fi(aka the Poodle,Mutt,Junkyard Poodle ):D :D
jim(still a SAINT):cool:

Man, if this post got any larger it would need a forklift to move it into the archives when the time comes...

You guys are truly nuts, but count me in as well :D

Andrew Limsk

Kis
BEWare! the Clintonite Duck lies! His friendly post to you is DESigned to SUCK you IN!! He gets you ALL warm and Fuzzy and then BAM! NExt thing you are sending your K's to his dark Cave for "REsearch". NEver see 'em again! GONE! BEWARE! Talk to ROG, he Knows!

GOtta go on diet. CEAsars called me a WHale. too fat. Need M43.

BWHAAAAAA! :D

What's that, Jim? Had enough? were you remaking all those khuks into leaf springs or sumthin? Decorating a gymnasium? Supplying headhunters with tools? Building a big khuk sculpture?

Somehow, I think we've not heard the last from Jim. I hardly believe he has the wherewithal to stop with an M43, even if it was by Sanu...Acutally the last Khuk I got was a YCS from Sanu...was it my last!?!?!!

Nah.

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

Originally posted by Semper Fi
Talk to ROG, he Knows!

BWHAAAAAA! :D [/B]

Thank goodness I haven't sent any to the Feathered One. I have noticed that the dogs whine at night for some un known reason. Agents of The Dark Side?
Hey! maybe Tsimi's responsible for that damn chicken that crows uncontrollably at night and keeps me from sleeping....:eek:

SEMPER FI(AKA "POODLE"),
I have purchased my last K, a Sanu M43!
Any posted on the forum ,beong to you all !
jim :cool:

Is there anybody besides me who doesn't believe this?

He's just trying to put us all at ease, lull us into a false sense of security...then,,,,,BAM! He will strike again. When's the next batch of PGAs? I'm almost in the $$$ again..,

Keith

SEMPER FI(AKA "POODLE"),
I have purchased my last K, a Sanu M43!
Any posted on the forum ,beong to you all !
jim :cool:

RIGHT! AND pigs can fly and I Can LEap tall buildings! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back