And when it all began

begreen61

Gold Member
Love my classic first generation Jerrys classic ,,with a help of an old Hog brother help me fill some holes ,,and if ya got them flaunt them ,,enjoy ,,any other have some old school bolt and screw busse's ,,get them out and show them off ((clean the dust please,),LOL)and always looking for more i don't have don't be shy

much respect
g

IMG_2692.JPG IMG_2693.JPG IMG_2694.JPG IMG_2695.JPG IMG_2696.JPG

Good looking group and hard to locate as well, nice collection Congrats. I used to have a 3B2 also they are hard to find, good luck on your hunt.

I've got a few of the classics.
uvwrDDF.jpg

LNNUOF5.jpg

My SHBMs are both hollow pins but I like them that way.

I want to see more ,,come one hogs dig deep in those closets and hideing spots

Very, very nice photos, fellow appreciator’s of the early Busses. Especially like the Humpbacks. Thanks.

Last edited:
More than a few of the ones posted look rather familiar. Some probably even still smell faintly of Lucky Lager and maple syrup. ;)

I don’t have as much of the old solid/ slotted bacon as I used to. Most have been let out of the pen so other porkers can enjoy them. But these ones are ok, I guess.

930DA986-4FB3-497B-9137-047D94DA3BE5.jpeg

EDIT: Forgot one! Who knows, with a memory like mine, maybe I'll find a few more kicking around.

image.jpg

upload_2020-3-4_18-2-17.jpeg PS - I have two more of these Rounded Pommel SHSH2’s “somewhere.” I guess I have too many Bussekin. Can’t remember where they’re stashed throughout the house. But don’t fret. The real valuable models (SH1) are in the bank Safe Deposit Box.

Last edited:
Great collection !!! Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks to everyone for their pics too :)

The SH1 is unused. It was purchased as a collectible only. And if anyone (other than a Busse aficionado) knew what I paid for it - a reservation might soon be made in the DeJarnette Sanitarium.

But don’t any of you worry. I have “plenty” of other expensive cuttin’ tools. If quality blade cuttin’ be needed.

Last edited:
I love all these old models. Maybe, there will be someday chance to grab one of them...

Incredible collections guys!!! Congrats!

Yowza!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Great collections and great pics! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Talk about a trip down memory lane!

I don't usually drink before breakfast, but technically I haven't been to bed yet, so I guess this still counts as "last night"!!!

Cheers! :cool:

Let's Drink!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jerry :D

More than a few of the ones posted look rather familiar. Some probably even still smell faintly of Lucky Lager and maple syrup. ;)

I don’t have as much of the old solid/ slotted bacon as I used to. Most have been let out of the pen so other porkers can enjoy them. But these ones are ok, I guess.

View attachment 1296397

EDIT: Forgot one! Who knows, with a memory like mine, maybe I'll find a few more kicking around.

View attachment 1296398
you and me need to talk,, I sell my car for that collection Damn Bro..

Complete Respect
g

Back