And your favorite frame-lock folder is what?

I am currently EDCing a Matt Cucchiara Mini Scrapper "Gecko" knife. When I go out of the house, I add a small Sebenza to that.

Boker Subcom! Excellent little big knife (if you've held one, you know what I mean). Amazing fit and finish, beats the Spydercos I've gotten any day of the week. For $30, this little guy is amazing (I would pay twice that).

strider PT and sebenza .
I think the others are all liner lock or lockback

Spyderco Spin. It doesn't take up enough room to annoy me, thus it is the only framelock I carry. Sorry, people. Framelocks just don't float my boat. :D

I tend to favor the unique graphic sebenzas:
  • great using knife
  • high-end production quality/consistency
  • custom feel -- the graphics are one-of-a-kind (I drew what I wanted on a napkin, gave some explanation, and Lisa at CRK took it from there)
  • the graphics wear REALLY well with EDCing.
Here's mine, after 1 year of EDCing:

Nozomi_sebenza_800.jpg

For knives that get regular carry, either the green Kershaw Bump or the Korth Samurai. Both blades open in a hurry and are fun to play with.

I tend to favor the unique graphic sebenzas:
  • great using knife
  • high-end production quality/consistency
  • custom feel -- the graphics are one-of-a-kind (I drew what I wanted on a napkin, gave some explanation, and Lisa at CRK took it from there)
  • the graphics wear REALLY well with EDCing.
Here's mine, after 1 year of EDCing:

Nozomi_sebenza_800.jpg

everytime i see this pic i am amazed! soooooo jealous!

btw, large classic seb, emerson cqc12

I don't carry it much (I prefer the Axis lock) but I do like the Kershaw Rainbow Leek.

Back