• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Andre van Heerden M35 - SOLD

SOLD

Up for sale today I have one of the nicest knives I've ever handled, the M35. SOLD for $575 shipped. I cover PayPal fees and insured CONUS shipping. No international sales. No trades.

3.8" M390 blade, ceramic IKBS, 3D milled carbon fiber handles, blue titanium liners, carbon fiber backspacer.

Designed by Tashi Bharucha and brought to life by Andre van Heerden of A2 knives, this knife is absolute perfection all around. Fit and finish that rivals all of the South African greats. Centering and lockup are spot on. The contoured carbon fiber handles are uniquely milled and the blade is just incredible.

Purchased directly from Blade Gallery for $825 and never carried / used, this is a true grail among all the South African knives I've handled. Sale includes a fleece lined pouch and certificate of authenticity.

Original Blade Gallery posting - http://bladegallery.com/shopexd.asp?id=95464

msoC9ko.jpg

jykcon1.jpg

fmx9X76.jpg

wXnrYet.jpg

zhe8mqK.jpg

First "I'll take it" followed by a DM and prompt payment takes it home.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Transaction Cancelled.

Last edited:
Back